ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
104m23a.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question fam, do some of the Yeezy 350 v2's have the same serial number? Particularly, the Yeezy Belugas. Because I've seen the same serial number on the box of different Belugas from different sellers. Even if they are different sizes but still the same serial number. 

Quick question fam, do some of the Yeezy 350 v2's have the same serial number? Particularly, the Yeezy Belugas. Because I've seen the same serial number on the box of different Belugas from different sellers. Even if they are different sizes but still the same serial number. 
thats not unusual

YS is probably trying to sort out those multiple orders to one address before they send out shipping confirmations. 

Man so it looks like a bunch of people got scammed on the Unheardof Raffle. Some scumbags made fake emails impersonating them. 

Waasup with the Zebras doe? Getting a lil anxious to hear what availability is really gonna be like. Heard conflicting info this week.

Ya I've heard that but then the peeps at FNL said they supposed to be getting them but went to FA td and they said they're not getting them. Patience is a virtue though I suppose so I just gots to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom