ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 lbs size 10.5 breds. Received shipping notification on Thursday and it hasn't moved since. Mine is also coming from Gardena 

So what everyone seeing on weigh ins for their adult breds on UPS app? I also got 2.0 lbs on there.
7.00 lbs. Size 14 
nerd.gif

Bruh gonna be all alone cause everybody asks about shipping at least once lol..

it's just what happens on a shoe forum when people order shoes online

Seems to me that YS is just trying to fudge the weight on these orders that were shipped later. Probably needed to save a little money after sending out all of those pairs.

no shipping email or UPS mychoice notification means YS is sending me zebras for the long wait right?

RIGHT?

Last edited:

Am I allowed to post this here? Found this video on reddit. As predicted, this is definitely the easiest Yeezy to replicate. Don't get got on the resale market. 
nerd.gif

This is kinda scary. I've even seen videos where people are in the philippines really looking at the fakes they were selling for $30USD. It looks 1 to 1. *buys 30 pairs for resell* jk lmao. Seriously tho I'm not confident to even buy a pair from stockx or goat. 

Adidas store in the Galleria temporarily closed for renovations or whatever

No footsites getting the Zebras from the looks of it

Houston we have a problem...

on to the next if i strike out.
Unfortunately if what I say holds true then ditto. If for some reason prices are 5-6 bills Ima have to cop at least one, if not two pair of these, best v2 and to me best 350 including v1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom