ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the info hes lookin for is in his brain called common sense.. unless he meant to ask what time.. then its random time

the info hes lookin for is in his brain called common sense.. unless he meant to ask what time.. then its random time
I was hoping for you to use your common sense and know what i meant. Hopefully I could of got some info like hey man its random. You can follow these ppl to be updated or something of that sort but thanks bro you're very helpful

Barely any W on YTWW

Hopefully all the stock is on ADC but idk who that really helps
i was seeing numbers around 600 total for all Confirmed , I think someone previously said that  and I also saw it on my news feed

Just manually and entering raffles i get the W over 2/3rds of the time for Yeezys. I see no reason for those odds to change on saturday. And if i fail i won't care afterwards. the only L that has hurt me is the Belugas, and still does. So much so i'm close to paying resell before they go up to silly money.

Last edited:
When do the yeezys release again?
nerd.gif
You're about to get murdered for this in here. but saturday

i was seeing numbers around 600 total for all Confirmed , I think someone previously said that  and I also saw it on my news feed

Moving forward, I advocate we just call Confirmed by its real name, which is "Jailbroken phone autotap app".

I understand Adidas has its hands full with fixing ADC, but man I hope they come out with a footsite-like reservation app next. There is no such thing as "skill" in apps in the 21st century without hacks, much less for limited shoes that guarantee a $1000 profit.

Sensitivity and laziness aren't a good combo, don't expect grown men to babysit strangers over the internet. You'd get a direct answer in person, so you'll probably get one here

Yall too mean in here:smh:
Some work hard to get a pair of yeezy's other don't,  I'm not just giving away simple answers to a question they could have searched faster than  asking a question here.  I've asked stupid questions on NT  before and I was roasted. It was deserved because I didn't search for the easy answer to a dumb question

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom