ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another pic they posted of some Breds
That look a little off

laugh.gif
 They slangin' 

Last edited:
Can someone give me/DM me some info on yeezy supply? #TeamManual, copped breds through adidas.com last release, have a general idea of what time adidas releases tend to happen. I keep forgetting about yeezy supply during the last releases so don't know much about it. So the last release was 6am? What about the last 3 releases before it? Want a general idea when yeezy supply items happen. Struck out in adc app, Miami today ;.; appreciate all help. 

Can someone give me/DM me some info on yeezy supply? #TeamManual, copped breds through adidas.com last release, have a general idea of what time adidas releases tend to happen. I keep forgetting about yeezy supply during the last releases so don't know much about it. So the last release was 6am? What about the last 3 releases before it? Want a general idea when yeezy supply items happen. Struck out in adc app, Miami today ;.; appreciate all help. 
Read thread.

just stay up all night and watch Twitter

not necessarily calling out UN, but the zebras in the pic are a size 5. maybe the text on smaller pairs are chunkier? i don't have my size 5 striped red anymore with me to compare.

for the breds, well they didn't mention the size.

Yeezy Supply one order per customer? Can u order twice? Same payment or different? What times do they usually drop? Im so sorry i only try copping on adc. Never been successful for yeezy online.

Yeezy Supply one order per customer? Can u order twice? Same payment or different? What times do they usually drop? Im so sorry i only try copping on adc. Never been successful for yeezy online.
I got 3 infants all shipped to the same address with 2 different cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom