ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

which one of y'all thought you could pull a fast one on StockX and sent them a 9 instead of the 9.5 I bid on
mad.gif
Yeah, that's happened to me too. The seller says the size was accidentally mis-listed when they simply don't want to go through with the transaction.  Like a kick in the nuts when that happens.  Transaction goes through, then an email comes in, "Whoops, they accidentally listed a size 4 as a size 12. Do you still want them? If not, we'll cancel for you."

Unfortunately nothing to do in that situation but shrug and move on. 

I'm waitin to see if allen kuo got the plug this time around, I'm guessing not tho... couple of instagram dudes been real quiet when they usually flashin 50 early pairs...

I'm waitin to see if allen kuo got the plug this time around, I'm guessing not tho... couple of instagram dudes been real quiet when they usually flashin 50 early pairs...

I saw on guy had them for preorder on his site, I checked back yesterday and he took it off his site

for real.... what about that dude that keeps saying he is kanyes nephew? lol guess not

For those of you that use the SM script can anyone help me, I followed all the steps but at the last step when i try to open the link it says 404 not found and gives me this error message in terminal: [404]:ohwell:d3stryr-3stripes.php - No such file or directory. Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
I don't even question what the Yeezy crowd does anymore. Logic goes right out the window when it comes to these shoes... 
laugh.gif

Kid with plastic bags is probably a reseller ashamed of being found out. Probably gets the shoes --> takes "cool" pics for the gram ---> sells them....profit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom