ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas NEEDS Kanye alot more than Nike ever did. Period.

How many times did you see Kanye wearing Adidas before rhey paid him to?

Nobody is saying otherwise. Nike was killing the sportswear/ shoe market before boost. nobody is denying it.

What is your guy's point with all this?

And jordan wore converse before nike paid him too. That's how sponsorships works. :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm not arguing that nike needed ye. They obviously don't, they got lebron/kobe/durant etc etc. lol.

You're the dude sitting here talking like kanye can't sell sneakers, while he obviously can. You're hopeless dude.

Who said he couldn't? You guys are implying that he
Made Nike and buying into that "yeezy jumped over the jump man" rhetoric.

Let adidas mass produce a yeezy and let's see if it's sustainable.

Nobody is saying otherwise. Nike was killing the sportswear/ shoe market before boost. nobody is denying it.

And jordan wore converse before nike paid him too. That's how sponsorships works. :rofl:
Ol dude said Nike messed up and took an L by letting him go, using Adidas newfound success with people that are only into hype as an example.

Kanye wasn't sponsored either but he only wore Nike and Js until they paid him not to so its clear what he really likes. Jordan wasnt trying to make fashion statements.

Last edited:
Nike dont need Yeezy to stay at the top.

I know that, the point I was making is they could have made more money if Nike put out more Yeezy shoes. Nike didn't need the money. Nike is always going to be at the top. They have the top players of every professional sport. I am definitely more of a fan of Nike.

Ol dude said Nike messed up and took an L by letting him go, using Adidas newfound success with people that are only into hype as an example.

ehh, i wouldn't call it an L. It's definitely missed opportunity though.

I bet nike wishes they could go back and sign Curry right now too.

No big deal. All this means is that consumers win. Get all these shoe companies competing against each other.

I do feel that nike got complacent with their quality control over the last decade or so. Evident in jordan brand. Hopefully other brands rising up keeps them on their toes.

Last edited:

You sarcastically said Ye helped adidas so much implying that he played a part in Nike at all.

You wrote the damned statement and can't comprehend your own thoughts

on another note what was dude speaking about zebras not dropping after potential restock? 

we do remember at one point when the pirates were going for more than TDs once upon a time right? 

2k for my size range
indifferent.gif

I never said that. I just said Nike is a brand. Brands make money. They could have made more money off of him. Nike is just fine with out him.

mind you the pirates were the first all black yzy & one of the most if not the most iconic adidas shoe hes done

I'm not negating that. He helped hype them but they're leveling off.

And the nmd is the roshe. Roshes used to hit $200--300 resell off $65.

Nmds are sitting. Do they sell well? Yeah. But a year ago, nmds sold out.

Bruh you guys do understand the object of every shoe is not to fly off the shelf in the first hour right? What are people going to buy when they go into the store? If adidas wants to drop a hyped NMD rn it will sell out.

EVERYONE wears NMDs. You know the team jorda that sit in FTL and sometimes go on sale? Those are the money makers. Not the limited retros.

And another point kanye been with adidas what 2-3 years? Jordan and Nike have had YEAAAAAAARS to build their hype. Let that man have time to establish his name. Clearly everything he touch right now is GOLD.

$120 powerphase (basically an old adidas model that NOBODY woulda bought if it was released not under kanye) just SOLD OUT. anything that man touch right now is going to sell. Period

Of course Nike took an L. That's why they were trying to recreate red octobers for 3 years :rofl: :rofl:

His clothing may be an L because it's so far left but y'all know damn well if dude released some regular clothing (ie the calabasas stuff) every one and they mama will be wearing it.

Last edited:

You sarcastically said Ye helped adidas so much implying that he played a part in Nike at all.

You wrote the damned statement and can't comprehend your own thoughts

You infered that from my statement and then used it to argue against me.

- Kanye helped adidas - True
- Kanye could have sold many, many more nikes if they let him - True

That's my statement. lolol whatever you thought i "implied" is all on you.

hopeless.

I never said that. I just said Nike is a brand. Brands make money. They could have made more money off of him. Nike is just fine with out him.

Leave dude alone. He's manufacturing false statements in his head trying to find an outlet for all this boost hatred. Talking about NMD's don't sell. hahaha

Last edited:
:lol: I just hope Kanye goes full Jim Jones and drops some Yeezy punch... I feel like the shoe game would only benefit from the loss in participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom