ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree.  Dates are important.  Some of us have a career that requires travel.  For example, if I'm traveling on a Wednesday when the confirmed app is releasing I wouldn't have that corporate internet speed :smh: .  Also, some of us travel international for work so that means flying out on a Saturday (speaking from personal experience).  Just because some of us work and can pay resell doesn't mean we want to.  You have a lot of different kinds of people into sneakers - official announcements from Adidas would be nice.

Um ok. What are you going to do if Adidas releases a shoe when you're travelling? You going to tell your boss, "Nah man. Gotta get these Yeezys." You have NO control over when they are going to release.

Last edited:
Um ok. What are you going to do if Adidas releases a shoe when you're travelling? You going to tell your boss, "Nah man. Gotta get these Yeezys." You have NO control over when they are going to release shoes even if you know when.
hes gonna quit for these zebras

Sneaker reselling is what's wrong with society?...ok then.
No using sneaker reselling to pay your bills is pathetic.  If you can't pay your bills and need a sneaker to resell for money to pay your bills, then get a better job/career.  If we didn't have reseller's hoarding pairs more people would actually be able to cop for retail...

This right here the problem with society.  People use sneaker reselling to pay bills lmfao and hurt the people who want a pair to own. 
cmon, people resell anything in demand 
laugh.gif

And don't get me wrong, when I want a shoe I put in work because I don't want to pay resell and if I don't get for retail then I move on, I don't pay extravagant prices of resell for a coveted limited shoe.  Ridiculous to pay 3-4X the amount of retail of a shoe when we all know the shoe is already overpriced @ retail price point as is.

Um ok. What are you going to do if Adidas releases a shoe when you're travelling? You going to tell your boss, "Nah man. Gotta get these Yeezys." You have NO control over when they are going to release.

hes gonna quit for these zebras
Ya'll funny.  If you can't grasp the concept then 
mean.gif
  You realize some people can manage their own schedules given enough notice?  Not that I'll cancel a trip, but proper planning goes a long way.

Last edited:

Ya'll funny.  If you can grasp the concept then 
mean.gif
  You realize some people can manage their own schedules given enough notice?  Not that I'll cancel a trip, but proper planning goes a long way.
so go demand adidas to release info 3 weeks in advance or you aint copping anymore

It takes a buyer to have a seller

You can't blame the dude selling it for an outrageous amount without blaming the dude willing to pay an outrageous amount

Same dudes complaining about resellers are probably the same complaining about the plentiful zebra restock

so go demand adidas to release info 3 weeks in advance or you aint copping anymore
Nah, but you almost got it.  I will continue to get every release for retail while I wait for better communication.  Just like how I'm going to get the re-release for retail.

what are the few things they changed on the PB's? Btw the 2nd run of PB's was not a restock, it was a rerelease. 
They changed the lace tips, the padding in the ankle area and of course the production number so I guess it was a rerelease.

Not sure how someone considers those "re-stocks".  My vision of a re-stock is a few pair here and there put back up on the website randomly.

A scheduled release like the PB V1's, PowerPhase and the upcoming Zebra's are scheduled full re-releases.  
I consider any release post the release date sellout as a restock ..... while any new production of the same shoe released at a different time frame as a re-release. 

Zebras released in February and typically productions runs are a few months from beginning to end, there's been barely three months for them to produce what now is being considered a large yeezy run. Odds of a new production run which would have a new production date on the inner tag is highly doubtful, so these are restocks -- from the original production run just released later than the initial release date. Of course ADC with the PB showed they can do both at the same time -- giving us a slight variation on the PB which showed some v2 tweaks to come and v1 PBs consistent with the initial release (down to the production tag).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom