ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most people here consider RSVP Kingz a joke but has anyone here ever used  their service and hit on multiple pairs from just paying one service fee?? says he's gonna run on 10+  sites for zebras so doesn't sound so bad considering fee but most likely some scheme 

I know most people here consider RSVP Kingz a joke but has anyone here ever used  their service and hit on multiple pairs from just paying one service fee?? says he's gonna run on 10+  sites for zebras so doesn't sound so bad considering fee but most likely some scheme 
'

yea that sounds tempting :nerd: but idk

He sucks bro, can't hit for crap

if zebra's fall under 600 
nthat.gif
 will instantly cop 2-3 pairs. 

don't really care if the restock doesn't make it limited anymore, there are so many v2's out there that you should just buy whatever cw you like. belugas resell was around 500-600 for the longest time before more cw's released, they ain't worth 1k imo.  
this. if it falls under 600, id consider paying resell for a pair if i strike out.

belugas aren't worth 1k to me either. 

'

yea that sounds tempting
nerd.gif
but idk
yea I don't wanna just loan him my money but if he even hits on one it's worth it
He sucks bro, can't hit for crap
that's what it seems I'm just tempted for all the sites he's gonna run on, he did alright on the nemezis release yesterday though and on kith 
I wouldn't use RSVP kingz if he gave me free carts for life
u mirin brah?  aware 

good post, i still don't understand why would adidas kill the hype when they have millions of other options. When they re-released the nmds og, noone cared about them anymore. and to those folks saying that they don't care about collectors or hype, it's so far from reality. Each brand has a strategy to attract its customers, and proof is they give away free stuff to "influencers" to hype their brand awareness. Once collectors/sneakerheads are hooked up, they are the one making a sneaker popular. Then the general public follows. before the boost i loved the roshe runs, yeezy+boost made me change my mind, and now i've converted non-sneakerheads to adidas like crazy because of the boost confort. without the love for kanye shoes i'd have never tried adidas boost. (or influenced my friends) NEVER. 

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Am+I+a+hypebeast?

[quote name="froston21" url="/t/660039/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-2017-thread-no-lcs-please/27840#post_28251843"
u mirin brah?  aware [/quote]

Been wondering myself

Edit. Can’t fix this quote.

Last edited:
if zebra's fall under 600 :nthat:  will instantly cop 2-3 pairs. 
don't really care if the restock doesn't make it limited anymore, there are so many v2's out there that you should just buy whatever cw you like. belugas resell was around 500-600 for the longest time before more cw's released, they ain't worth 1k imo.  
I don't (or don't want to) believe you about belugas. I couldn't find ANYTHING under $650 when they dropped

Yo what's good.

For those interested. I'm doing another test on the confirmed "Jig" for these Porter x NMD Joints on Youtube Live Stream:

Come through and let's talk about these Zebru's!

I don't (or don't want to) believe you about belugas. I couldn't find ANYTHING under $650 when they dropped
I think $600 USD was probably the lowest I seen them go for initially, based on my local FB groups.

A lot of people didn't like the shoe at first because of the stock photos, now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. 

I think $600 USD was probably the lowest I seen them go for initially, based on my local FB groups.

A lot of people didn't like the shoe at first because of the stock photos, now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. 
Yeah, I was able to find them around $700-$800 CAD at launch.

So I got my phases. I'm a fan of ol' school adidas, so I'm feeling these in person. Gotta be honest, it's the color I'm not really digging. I thought they were more of a true white, but they look beige to me. I'm curious what y'all would think of these if they were black on black? :nerd:
I couldn't get my sz 11.5, had to settle for a 12. They feel kinda tight width wise, but are a tad longer than I need.

just helped my co-worker cop PP. first time on stockx so she was able to take $25 off. Came out to around $168 shipped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom