ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am buying used Yeezys soon and since their prices vary a lot, I just wanna know how much are the prices for 

- Used V2 Red in good condition
- Used V2 Oreo in good condition

I got an offer for around 660 for the red and 510 for the oreo. Would the 150bucks in difference justify that red is more limited?

I know there is no right and wrong, just wanna know your personal opinion on both and their prices. Just do tell me if they are good/bad deals.

Thanks!
I personally wouldn't buy any used shoes for those prices. But 510 for oreos isn't "too" bad. 660 for red used seems a little steep

2 quick questions:

if/when zebra's restock...adidas only carries the smaller sizes right? if i recall footsites/any other places dont have smaller sizes?

Last edited:
Not sure if Kanye is bringing Baggy pants back

You look at any of the Don C clothing he dropped on Mothers Days - All the cuts were super baggy and oversized

Is the chi bringing the baggy look back

Last edited:

You look at any of the Don C clothing he dropped on Mothers Days - All the cuts were super baggy and oversized

The chi can keep that look [emoji]128514[/emoji]

2 quick questions:

if/when zebra's restock...adidas only carries the smaller sizes right? if i recall footsites/any other places dont have smaller sizes?

depends what you mean by smaller sizes....if you are looking for 4-7 then you will probably have to scoop it through ADC (or boutique possibly). however if you looking for a 7.5-8.5 then footsites should have you covered.

Last edited:

I'll keep an eye out breh but nothing yet.

depends what you mean by smaller sizes....if you are looking for 4-7 then you will probably have to scoop it through ADC (or boutique possibly). however if you looking for a 7.5-8.5 then footsites should have you covered.
yea thats what i meant the 4-7 sizes. thats what i was thinkin they would just be on adidas

Do you have a My UPS account?  If not register for one and you will be able to see tracking for your shipment.

That's usually what I do, since I just moved, there is a hiccup adding my new address to my account. Waiting on UPS to email me back. Good looks tho.

Since these are supposed to be dropping in 2 weeks, I presume we won't be getting any notifications/official pics from Adidas until the week of?

Official pics that we've already seen btw since there probably won't be any changes to the sneaker itself

nthat.gif

Is it hard to find a legit sz. 12 pair of the Calabasas or Power Phases (whatever the hell they're called)? 

Still trying to grab a pair for my brother.

Is it hard to find a legit sz. 12 pair of the Calabasas or Power Phases (whatever the hell they're called)? 

Still trying to grab a pair for my brother.
I have been looking for the same size myself. Best bet would probably be StockX or Goat to guarantee yourself a pair. I usually use eBay and just message them if they can do straight through Paypal to bring down the cost. Just check out the seller's feedback and check the pics to see if they are authentic (lots of fakes on eBay)

I have been looking for the same size myself. Best bet would probably be StockX or Goat to guarantee yourself a pair. I usually use eBay and just message them if they can do straight through Paypal to bring down the cost. Just check out the seller's feedback and check the pics to see if they are authentic (lots of fakes on eBay)
Yeah, browsing this thread it has kind of wanted me to avoid eBay...But I'll check out StockX or Goat.

Do you guys think the prices will eventually go down on these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom