ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took you that much longer to type and link rather to just give me the answer .. it's a yeezy shoe forum why can't I just ask when over 90 percent of y'all know the answer.. you just trying to be an ahole
Because I'm trying to show you how easy it is to find the info with a simple google search. Not being an ahole just giving you the tools to find the answer on your own in the future

Because I'm trying to show you how easy it is to find the info with a simple google search. Not being an ahole just giving you the tools to find the answer on your own in the future
Ok don't try and clear your name you know what you did
The date was common knowledge to anyone on here that's been paying even a little attention. You were on here yesterday asking if stockX is legit, gimme a break.

Ok don't try and clear your name you know what you did
You mean I answered your question?

This forum isn't your own personal google machine so if you have a simple question like the one you asked it's easier to type it in on google than post here. That's point I was trying to make to you

you consistently try to put people down in this thread bro. like I said before, get a life. Zebras release on the 24th btw

you consistently try to put people down in this thread bro. like I said before, get a life. Zebras release on the 24th btw
Where did I try to put him down.

I simply showed him a resource where he can reliably find the information he wanted while also answering the question

Some people are just plain lazy and with 30 seconds he/she could've found the answer themselves. The date isn't a secret.

Once they ask for a date  

then they ask for a link  

then they ask for a Site Key  

then they ask for a Client ID

then they ask for you to OOP them a Cart or a Pair for Retail

Give a inch, they take a foot!

laugh.gif

Once they ask for a date  

then they ask for a link  

then they ask for a Site Key  

then they ask for a Client ID

then they ask for you to OOP them a Cart or a Pair for Retail

Give a inch, they take a foot!

laugh.gif
If I'm a size 8.5 what size should I get. 
nerd.gif

I know next week is gonna be very interesting with the new system. We're gonna either love it or hate it. Stay tuned lol

lmgtfy is a perfect response. It provides you with an answer to your question as well as giving you an important lesson. Don't ask stupid and rhetorical questions. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom