ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess its just not on the app yet 

cool i am not making the same mistake as creamss and picking the better stores this time lol

I don't remember FNL releasing the last few pairs online? Did they? Must be a lot more pairs if they are putting some online... I could have remembered wrong though. You guys remember?

I don't remember FNL releasing the last few pairs online? Did they? Must be a lot more pairs if they are putting some online... I could have remembered wrong though. You guys remember?
I thought they did one where all the pairs were raffle

And they had limited raffle tickets too

US store list

6i6tll.jpg

I thought they did one where all the pairs were raffle

And they had limited raffle tickets too

I remember they did in store raffles - but I don't even both with those unless I know someone working there.  But what @babyJs23  just posted it looks like they said a online release too?  Like via their website? 

Last edited:
Wow I didn't read it I was just going off of the last few releases, thanks for the info! One more store to try online is good for everyone

^ can't see why FTL and Champs would get them but Footaction wouldn't. Especially if Finishline is getting them... plus I'm pretty sure FTA got all of the previous V2's (besides the original Zebra release).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom