ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/quote]
does any know if you can spend 300 to make platnium and then return all of it after the launch..

You can probably return it before the launch. I'm going to buy $300 worth of crap on my other account and return it once the app updates my plat status

You can. That's where I think spending helps out real customers though. I definitely think consistently active accounts have been chances of hitting.

For what's it's worth, I've been losing raffles ever since my FTL VIP account/total $ spent, got wiped out on the app. It used to say that I had spent over $4k and I was hitting on everything at that time. It reset to $170 which was my last purchase and I finally lost on creams. I called the VIP line and they said that they can see on their end that I've spent tons, and that it doesn't matter what the app says. I asked about raffle chances and voiced my disappointment and he "promised" that it doesn't matter how much, as long as you're VIP.
If I miss out on zebras, I feel like I'll know for sure that the loyalty algorithm has been true all along.

Zebra's for everyone. Seems like every spot in LA will have these, time to eat 
devil.gif

Everyone talking GR like it's going to be 750k pairs lol. I've heard from numerous places that it won't be more than 22-25k total world wide (making 30-33k pairs total from both releases).. Unless there's been an update in the last few days I've missed.

90% of people will still take a loss on this. Resellers will get a solid 50% of the stock, and the resell value will slowly climb closer to $1k again.

Everyone talking GR like it's going to be 750k pairs lol. I've heard from numerous places that it won't be more than 22-25k total world wide (making 30-33k pairs total from both releases).. Unless there's been an update in the last few days I've missed.

90% of people will still take a loss on this. Resellers will get a solid 50% of the stock, and the resell value will slowly climb closer to $1k again.
36K for USA 36K for europe on ADC

120 K total worldwide

including footsites ETC

Negative. This release will be similar to Bred numbers

​Yup...

There will be higher numbers, but the shoe is already hyped.

I bet the will sell for around $450 to $500 right after they release, then maybe some pairs for $400 with people get desperate. After a few months back up to $750-800.

Kids ruin resale by buying shoes they can't hold on to, then flipping as fast as they can.

Same thing happens every Supreme drop. Kids flip stuff for seriously $5-10, but if they held on to it, it would be worth 2-3x+ more.

Which are going for like $750 right now lol....easy money [emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji]

Of course [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom