ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I knew. Something had to be up with their payment processing. I, like an idiot, kept refusing to believe PayPal wouldn't work. I would've had 4-5 pairs off ADC if I wasn't being so stubborn about it and switched to my cards.

Oh well.
so moving forward for this release..does CC trump PP this time around? 
laugh.gif

for me, i'm going to stray away from PP only it's my last resort, otherwise all CC here.

Last edited:
for Creams - Champs 3.5 hours, Footlocker - 15 mins, Footaction - 45 mins

for Black/Reds - Footlocker 1.5 hrs

for Oreos - FootAction 2 hrs, Footlocker 2 hrs

for Black Friday (olive/solar/cooper); Footlocker 3 hrs, FootAction 15 mins
Damn.
What time were u at champs for creams?

My lord what makes it take 3.5 hours to pick up shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Time Square x NYC tourist class multiplied by suburban kids with parents = FML (or rather afternoon). Hoping since there's a new champs in town won't have to deal with it. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Arrived at champs around 12:30ish....I watched two epis of Atlanta before I made it around the corner

Last edited:
Hopefully my luck continues on FTL & Co apps next week.. nice surprise with the zebras. Still want those greens too.. :nerd:

so moving forward for this release..does CC trump PP this time around? :lol:  
for me, i'm going to stray away from PP only it's my last resort, otherwise all CC here.

Funny thing, it seems to alternate. So just be ready to go with alternate payment methods if one seems to be having issues.

Time Square x NYC tourist class multiplied by suburban kids with parents = FML (or rather afternoon). Hoping since there's a new champs in town won't have to deal with it. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Arrived at champs around 12:30ish....I watched two epis of Atlanta before I made it around the corner

Yea that's ridiculous. I thought waiting 45 min was crazy lol I'll watch Netflix next time I'm in line

Did everybody get this email from Shiekh for being a subscriber or is this one of their typical emails for their basic online raffle? BTW this isn't the store raffle via code entry.

At the top it says exclusive for those who missed out last time so I assume it's a different raffle than the public raffle
Yep fingers crossed. And yeah you can do this one and the instore raffle. The confirmation for that email has a link for the instore raffle entry. They trying to drive online and in-store traffic.

At the top it says exclusive for those who missed out last time so I assume it's a different raffle than the public raffle
Nice I got that as well, didn't notice that text at the top.

I've hit a shiekh raffle before, but it was a live in store raffle for the red stripes

Last edited:
i just got the "we got you covered fam" email from Sheikh for people that missed out last time. Hope it narrows it down some.

Villa is saying that my dob is incomplete when it's not..and it's annoying..ill try again later

Re: Shiekh Raffle

Received two emails after initial login entry.
First one was to confirm email address.
Second one was to confirm shoe size.

sheik4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom