ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to say I should just contact my bank ? I've emailed them with no replies back yet
i'd wait until after the zebra release if you're not hurting for the money. from my understanding, YS will blacklist you if you chargeback, even if they're in the wrong.

Safe to say I should just contact my bank ? I've emailed them with no replies back yet
i'd wait until after the zebra release if you're not hurting for the money. from my understanding, YS will blacklist you if you chargeback, even if they're in the wrong.
yea this is a friends pair that i grabbed for him luckily i grabbed mines via ADC

ill just wait it out till after zebras like you said just to play it safe. Crazy tho $20 and cant even get a damn email ******* answered

noob question: So on saturday I went to FA and champs to get platinum VIP. My account isn't showing platinum VIP yet. Anyone know how long it takes to hit your account? thanks

People saying no codes will be the same ones using them lol. If you aint looking for codes why are you even on here. TO post dont give codes wasting your time

Nah it's called get in a car and go to a store. Your statement makes no sense like the only reason to be here is for codes.

Gentlemen, anyone getting errors after selecting size? Any way around this? All apps giving me same errors.

Any help is much appreciated!
log out from with in the app ... then check for any updates through for the apps. If you are upto date then log back in  and attempt to select. This happened for me a few releases back and with the last update it was no longer an issue. if the issue still exist you can try the app re-install to see if this reconciles the issue. 

please dont start this. we've been sharing codes for a year now.

It's not the sharing that sucks. We can't control that it's the pages and pages of asking for codes. Then someone post it and next page someone asks again. It's not like they say oh they expire they get new ones frequently the first couple days. It's the frequency in which a good code is given. No one listens and the. Actually ask right under the posted for a dang code.

That's what kills me

Last edited:
It's not the sharing that sucks. We can't control that it's the pages and pages of asking for codes. Then someone post it and next page someone asks again. It's not like they say oh they expire they get new ones frequently the first couple days. It's the frequency in which a good code is given. No one listens and the. Actually ask right under the posted for a dang code.

That's what kills me
people don't know how to search or even go back to their last post and reread comments 

its like a lot of people don't know how to forum

like they've only used facebook and other platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom