ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dark greens release 8/19 [emoji]128064[/emoji]
nerd.gif

Idk how you got the code, but i feel like i owe you a dollar or something.  

Everyone should throw in a buck for this folks troubles, and hide these codes in a thread some how.  (members only)

PM me your PayPal email.

Or post it live in the thread incase others get in the giving spirit. 
Bad idea, because then people will start charging for codes. 

[size=16pt]AGAIN...Just an FYI:

Any posts asking for codes will be deleted as spam since all they do is clutter up the thread with the same question over-and-over again.[/size]

[COLOR=#Red]*If you are contributing, please type the words "check-in code" along with the code in your post so others can utilize the search bar on the top right hand corner*[/COLOR]

Here is what you can do:

1. Go into the stores yourself and obtain the check-in code (post in the thread if you care to contribute)

2. Be patient and wait until you see the code(s) posted.

3. Type "check-in code" in the search bar on top right hand corner and it will bring up posts that contain codes.

View media item 2469556

Quick question on the codes; do you have to be within the zip code of where the code is located? Or can I be in a Miami zip code and still use a code?

Could be a dumb question but I've never done this code "head start" thing and I don't know the ins and outs.

Thanks!

So Ive never used confirmed before, is it pointless unless you have that VIP head start? 

So Ive never used confirmed before, is it pointless unless you have that VIP head start? 
Confirmed and the VIP status is completely two separate things. Confirmed is the Adidas app, Footsites (FTL, Champs, FA) require the VIP status to earn headstarts

Quick question on the codes; do you have to be within the zip code of where the code is located? Or can I be in a Miami zip code and still use a code?

Could be a dumb question but I've never done this code "head start" thing and I don't know the ins and outs.

Thanks!
You cannot use a check in code from NYC if your preselected stores are in Miami zipcodes

Pssssst. 

Just change your selected stores to the zip code provided by our fellow gents, then change them back to your local stores.

You're welcome.

pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom