ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm picking my brain trying to decide which stores to chose and which stores I can actually go scoop from having free travel privileges is cool but you have to plan for everything literally

Dude who got his zebras robbed from him during release day in NYC says different

laugh.gif
Correction

No order is safe until you have it in hand at home with doors locked!!
still not safe

Last edited:
any idea why the FTL won't let me brother verify the number on my moms account on her phone? he told me its saying invalid number although its valid and its listed on the account?

Flight club finally got rid of the towers of shoeboxes in their consignment area..looks like a different place lol

Flight club finally got rid of the towers of shoeboxes in their consignment area..looks like a different place lol

Yeah they cleared it out a couple of months ago here's hoping it stays cleared for awhile

Last edited:
any idea why the FTL won't let me brother verify the number on my moms account on her phone? he told me its saying invalid number although its valid and its listed on the account?
Same thing happened to me after I had to restore my phone. Called, chatted, emailed them and they wouldn't help, so I just put it on my iPad. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom