ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
cream level stock of zebras only hurts the original zebra resellers.. some of ya'll act like theres $0 profit to be made with the new zebras :lol:

right im reading all this about resellers hurting and such. they still gonna make double and even triple retail during this weekend. if they want old profit they will have to sit on them for 6+ months

I could care less about the original resellers and the whining people that paid resell. I can't stand them both. At the end of day you will still make 200 to 400 off the resell of this re-release. Stop crying. Sneaker game is like the stock market. Know when to buy and when to sell.

How's FNL / UNDFTD looking out here in Vegas...

Not getting out of work until around 4 so I'm wondering if I should just chalk them up as losses...

I was literally the second to last to get a ticket at FNL and this was at 10:33am. They still had blank tickets by their computer monitor when I was filling mine out smh.

agree to disagree, it's something in their power and they're taking advantage of it.  it's a "perk".

if i worked at a retail store making min. wage i'd backdoor pairs too. 
yeah I understand that people would backdoor if they could, but you're defending backdoor as if it comes with the job. It doesn't. It doesn't say anywhere when you applied that you can take whatever you want behind closed doors and sell it to a friend. 

If this was such a positive thing, then why are more and more shady stores being faded out with a new and fair system. It sounds like you had these "perks" and you lost it

sick.gif
mean.gif
Bruh you doing too much. We can see your post in normal text. your voice is heard. 

I could care less about the original resellers and the whining people that paid resell. I can't stand them both. At the end of day you will still make 200 to 400 off the resell of this re-release. Stop crying. Sneaker game is like the stock market. Know when to buy and when to sell.
Stock Market of trash.  What's hot is completely different every 36 months.  So far the only GR shoes that have stood the test of time are OG colorway Jordans and Yeezys.

Everything else that's hot right now will be garbage by Jan 2019.  Buy what you like and will wear then there's never a loss.

Last edited:

agree to disagree, it's something in their power and they're taking advantage of it.  it's a "perk".

yeah I understand that people would backdoor if they could, but you're defending backdoor as if it comes with the job. It doesn't. It doesn't say anywhere when you applied that you can take whatever you want behind closed doors and sell it to a friend. 

If this was such a positive thing, then why are more and more shady stores being faded out with a new and fair system. It sounds like you had these "perks" and you lost it

:lol:

and most these stores that backdoor aren't just doing a "few" pairs

you got stocks rigging raffles for whole stock still aka Michigan

glad these places getting the app. screw these low lives IMO

Stock Market of trash.  What's hot is completely different every 36 months.  So far the only GR shoes that have stood the test of time are OG colorway Jordans and Yeezys.

Everything else that's hot right now will be garbage by Jan 2019.
I don't know about all that but it is what it is. The real lesson to be learned is to buy to wear not pay rent. Make that lil gas money or few hundred bucks and keep it moving.

Bruh, I'm just stating that y'all are getting angry and getting people fired just over a few pairs of shoes, that you probably couldn't cop.

At the end of the day, who cares.

I never said it was a positive thing, just stating the way it is.  Let these people eat, they had a chance to profit and they did, so what.

Man you're fine half the people in here that go for Yeezys are tryna flip them.

And the other half only claims to flip em to get something they really want.Which is the same thing.

Nobody who has a backdoor hates backdoors. Food for thought. And don't tell me you wouldn't oblige your friend if they let you get yours backdoor.

Understand this, backdoors charging at least twice retail so it's not like they getting em for no "work" essentially. Gotta pay to play, in that game.

Hype is unreal. Stopped at 11:30 and FNL told me they handed out all their 300 tix by 10:45 and other location was all out, too.

Yea i know but i heard they only doing a limited amount. Trying to decide if ill have time to go after work .

Yes FL in galleria limited tickets, I was told FL Willowbrook and Deerbrook all day long. Not sure about memorial city/pearland. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom