ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can trade for Zebras, but they are 0.5 down from my TTS.....

Would you do it? Will it be too tight? I dont have wide feet.

I definitely wouldn't size down man. Your toes will feel crushed from the primeknit.

Wearing my Breds today to ease the pain of this L 
ohwell.gif

So I got to the product page right when it went live on YS

Carted with ease, then got put into that stupid Queue that says don't refresh. As I was doing that, I loaded up 2 more windows and try carting as well.

One eventually got thru, but then I kept getting errors.

Curious, did anyone try to refresh after carting when you got the queue? Or did you let the queue do its own thing and got thru?

How long did you wait?

Thanks

Last edited:

So I'll tell you my sad story 

I have 3 CC and 2 Savings Accounts. 

Today in the drop, I was able to cart, but couldn't check out with any of my cards, ANY OF MY CARDS, nor in my phone neither in any of my Mac's, cause they got me looping and saying that my card was rejected and bs, just a couple of days ago I got unbanned from adidas and now that happened , I was with a couple of friends, they were able to cart, so I told them that if they could run my CC just to see what's up ... my card went trough, not once but Twice!!!!!

So I'm guessing that my computer and my phone are blocked from adidas wtf does that even have any sense at all? 

Still manage to get my size, half size down from it and a size 6 was meant for the girl, but she doesn't want them. So I'm guessing they'll be going to stockx whenever they land 

Hope that today wasn't as bad as expected to all of you 
Whats the sad part?

Acquired these for a steal from a co-worker. And yes they're real, I went with him to Palm Beach Gardens Finish-Line to pick them up on release date.

can anyone confirm the piss yellow heel tab? 

Just saw some on IG and all seem to have the 2 tone sole.

So I'll tell you my sad story 

I have 3 CC and 2 Savings Accounts. 

Today in the drop, I was able to cart, but couldn't check out with any of my cards, ANY OF MY CARDS, nor in my phone neither in any of my Mac's, cause they got me looping and saying that my card was rejected and bs, just a couple of days ago I got unbanned from adidas and now that happened , I was with a couple of friends, they were able to cart, so I told them that if they could run my CC just to see what's up ... my card went trough, not once but Twice!!!!!

So I'm guessing that my computer and my phone are blocked from adidas wtf does that even have any sense at all? 

Still manage to get my size, half size down from it and a size 6 was meant for the girl, but she doesn't want them. So I'm guessing they'll be going to stockx whenever they land 

Hope that today wasn't as bad as expected to all of you 

Such a sad story you only managed to cop 3 pairs.

Carted with ease, then got put into that stupid Queue that says don't refresh. As I was doing that, I loaded up 2 more windows and try carting as well.

Curious, did anyone try to refresh after carting when you got the queue? Or did you let the queue do its own thing and got thru?

How long did you wait?

Thanks
I just let it queue and got through within a minute

How long did you wait?
Let the queue do its thing.
Less than 2 minutes i'd say.

Last edited:
People that bought at the price point just fell to the hype, they are taking a delayed L when prices dip later.
I'm not to sure about this, but I think flightclub is where most celebrities stylists or just celebs in general buy their sneakers. Those are the only types of people that I could think of that wouldn't risk purchasing from other shadier outlets and can afford their prices. They're paying for the peace of mind

How long did you wait?

Thanks
Let the queue do it's thing. By definition, a queue works like this: First in First out. 

Still won't believe I copped until I get shipping confirmation from YS. My AMEX was declined, so I tried it again thinking I typed my security code in wrong and it still didn't work. Had to use my debit card which was Visa and it surprisingly went through. I feel like I took too long and I'm not going to get my pair so we'll see. Anyone else have AMEX issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom