ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give the buyer the benefit of the doubt since we've all started as a new buyer with 0 feedback...

but man... selling a high priced item like yeezys is extremely risky......curious as why you didn't sell on GOAT or StockX?

wish you the best and hope all goes well bro

Yes, I agree with you, but no, no, no there's not a chance I would dare to sell yeezys on eBay! Not to a buyer with 0 or 1K feedback. It's a ub, priced a bit and limited but not yeezys. Was just all that eBay discussion that triggered my comment but since it's the yeezy thread you very well assumed it may have been a yeezy, my bad should have clarified.

Good s**t, amazing how most of us cooked this release!!!

I know, right? This is my fav color way yet, but the rumors of how limited these were had me doubtful of securing a pair. Thankfully YS has taken the necessary steps towards limiting bots to allow manuals to cook. :smokin

Still lol
Bigger L

roll.gif

I know, right? This is my fav color way yet, but the rumors of how limited these were had me doubtful of securing a pair. Thankfully YS has taken the necessary steps towards limiting bots to allow manuals to cook.
smokin.gif
This release was nuts and YS was an easy cook sesh!! My homie was running a bot right before the password page went away, his link didn't change but mine did! #TeamManual

Was that phone number actually legit?
Unfortunately yes, once it hit twitter and reddit the repsonses started pouring in and they were all the same, "error in the system,all orders will be shipped by tomorrow no later" and I guess Yeezy Supply has their own department in that warehouse

Damn how about the beluga same as bred or .5 up?
you're gonna get a lot of varying responses.  some say .5 for the BF and oreo pairs, TTS for bred, beluga, zebra.  my experience is TTS on all pairs.  if at all possible, best to try on a pair.  mine loosened up a bit in the toebox after breaking in.

Last edited:
you're gonna get a lot of varying responses.  some say .5 for the BF and oreo pairs, TTS for bred, beluga, zebra.  my experience is TTS on all pairs.  if at all possible, best to try on a pair.  mine loosened up a bit in the toebox after breaking in.

Alright thanks I'm thinking TTS then have a 9.5 in Breds they are tight in the toe box area but I have enough room in the front and haven't worn them much so I doubt they are broken in

That Harlem Jimmy Jazz is literally a few minutes away from where I'm staying. If I didn't have that long delayed flight I would have had a wrist band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom