ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question on this though. If you make a duplicate tab after getting through, are you just checking out with another the same size or is the duplicate tab of the size selection screen?
if it works, it will take u past splash onto the regular size page. make sure to open the 2nd tab before u check out the first.

Where's Arnie ?? 
nerd.gif

Going to gym. slept good after being waitlisted L and struck out on several raffles. Still waiting for my first pair. I'll try my luck later I guess [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Wish you the best .. hope you can eat.. this was my first and man what a feeling.. i definitely feel the hype now that it's starting to settle in ... but just keep trying The feeling is worth all the Ls you received

missed YS 
mean.gif
, i woke up earlier but i hit that snooze button expecting a 9am drop.. kinda stings but oh well.

To the people who have won the Sivas's raffle in the past, do you wait on your account/sweepstakes page to purchase or the actual Yeezy page?  

Soon as YS updated I texted my bros letting them know it's GameTime. Called them when they didn't respond. They fell back to sleep. Footwear page updated carted 2 pairs within 2 minutes. Smooth sailing.

Question is, will these go up in price as time flies just as the other yeezys, or do they stay stable at 550-600 due to the fact they restocked..

Question is, will these go up in price as time flies just as the other yeezys, or do they stay stable at 550-600 due to the fact they restocked..
All of them will always rise in price. Only dip is when everyones orders come in at once and amateur resellers want to sell their pair asap

They will drop below $550 after ADC. At least very shortly. Then, like other Yeezy's fly up past $500-600 eventually. Doubt they ever reach the $1K levels again though. A similar pattern to Breds imo, which are around $700-800 now. 

Last edited:
What, do you all think, are the chances ADC releases at a similar, or close, time as footsites again like the creams? I remembered ADC released 30min or so right after footsites. I felt like I panicked and didn't know which one stick with lol smh Hopefully they're more spaced out. 

Think these go higher because it doesn't look as fake with the yellowing sole of the V1 .. the white sole makes it look cleaner imho but this is just a noobie so what do I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom