ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is gonna be the third release in a row on ADC where I cant get past the splash page on multiple devices. Ridiculous.

THis is why I say Yeezy Supply is infintely better than ADC.

gotta love how AD let me in and give me the spinning wheel of death after captcha for the last 35 mins now...

Looks like the mother in law is gonna have to come in a clutch, AGAIN.  Im a simple guy, all i want is a pair to wear. is that too much to ask? lol

gptcha.. same happened to me wh Breds manually..

just hard to decode all the "copped" posts from those who copped manially and those who botted up!

i got one from ATC... still cant get past splash manually tho 
Tried to go back but the "add to cart" button now just continously spins

not looking good for me..
although it took me this long to get through on creams..
not feeling hopeful though..
oh well on to the next one.

Loss at all 6 in store raffles but it's all good cause finishline website held me down , everyone thought it would work better on the app lol , the website was clutch today. Finally a W!!! **** a Bot , Manuel life all day lol.

once you check out once it lets you go right back and add again…i copped one right when it went live and was able to add again…but ran into complications with differing payment info since i mistakenly logged in lol.
how exactly does one "go back"? 

I checked out and clicked back on the browser hoping to hit product page, but ending up back in splash page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom