ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

YS the plug been eating since breds.
Ate a big breakfast from YS this morning 
smokin.gif

Is ADC done?

Im allowed to select my size, and can try to add to cart, but its frozen...Clarification?

of course ADC won't let me check out with my pair when i try to use my CC info 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nope I'm staying, people got in carts and when they can't checkout I'm taking that pair and claiming it.  I'm playing the waiting game already waited this long to get past splash I can wait another 15 minutes for it to add to cart possibly or crash.

Copped four pairs ( some for friends) within 5 minutes after stock was updated. I never get lucky at all with Nike/Jordan release off NDC or snkrs, even GRs like breds, royals, or space jams so this makes up for it. I used the same method I did for the Creams (6 pairs total off ADC ooping friends) and it worked out. Posted that method maybe 500+ pages ago. It's all luck getting through th splash page. But once you get though, feast as much as possible within that 10 minutes hmac frame. Ran out of address to have the shoes shipped to. Until next time!

Think I may have got through on ADC at the last minute. Spent all day on splash then got stuck in a payment loop.

Got confirmation email though. Still won't breathe a sigh of relief until they're in hand.

Nope I'm staying, people got in carts and when they can't checkout I'm taking that pair and claiming it.  I'm playing the waiting game already waited this long to get past splash I can wait another 15 minutes for it to add to cart possibly or crash.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom