ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
got through manual and copped 9 pears smoothly and picked up 1 from the Galleria, I was playing Overwatch in competitive so I could only stop every now and again to checkout... could have gotten more if I wasn't preoccupied.
What system you be playing overwatch on b? I need to run with you to have more good luck

I took a major L.... I even paid for a slot with RSVPKINGZ and they **** the bed on me....im still defeated in copping yeezys man..... cant get one pair for myself for nothing... think im fixing to just read between the lines and give up on grabbing a pair of yeezys.
I hate how RSVPKINGZ talks big the entire month leading up to the release.

Yeah  RSVPKINGZ talked big talk like they had pairs on lock. Then went M.I.A this morning while solestrike was cooking. This was my first time paying for a slot since i have yet to secure a pair and of course i still take an L.

Convinced RSVPKINGZ is one dude trolling everyone and never actually tries or hits on anything, he just likes to take loans and tie peoples money up

Yes...YS is headache free
Unless you stay up all night and get queued and lose out like I did on creams 
sick.gif

I believe RSVP takes $$ and buys they own pairs to keep and cash most people a refund 

but lag in the process while flipping the pairs themselves.

that's my Assumption 

Yeah  RSVPKINGZ talked big talk like they had pairs on lock. Then went M.I.A this morning while solestrike was cooking. This was my first time paying for a slot since i have yet to secure a pair and of course i still take an L.

Have you been In this thread before today? If so you would have known not to deal with them, we could have told you that you wouldn't be receiving anything

They suck

I've been in the thread before today but didnt post or didnt see anything regarding them. Can you tell me the most reliable/legit ones to use? Is it solestrike?

Have you been In this thread before today? If so you would have known not to deal with them, we could have told you that you wouldn't be receiving anything

They suck
RSVPKINGZ do hit, but usually on less hype release and talk big about it. And when they do hit yzys, they never let anyone forget they hit yzys for that one drop.

Struck out on footapps with 10 min headstart. Whiffed on raffles. Splashed forever in adc. Whats a good price ya'll think i should jump on at stockx for the zebras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom