ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
we probably shouldn't have put that out there

people prob making fake Facebooks as we speak
mean.gif
using my catfish account now. thx /notsrs

My restock YS pair just shipped, will be here this Friday. Ordered around 544 pm.
So 1/2 ADC shipped and 1/1 of YS shipped.

Last edited:
Love when my girl tries to give me a side eye for buying multiple pairs of shoes but then shoots me the grocery list and it's $500+

LMFAO get outta here with that
Lol srs? Groceries are a necessity. Shoes tho?

Understandable, but groceries should never, ever, ever cost $500 per trip for an average sized family.

She's very into getting butchered meat from locally sourced farms these days so it's costing a ton is the reason

how many hit sns raffle last time? last time i missed their 1 hour window they gonna do 2 hours this time lol

how many hit sns raffle last time? last time i missed their 1 hour window they gonna do 2 hours this time lol

is it the same raffle they did for creams? I wouldn't cll that a raffle but that was the worst idea ever

is it the same raffle they did for creams? I wouldn't cll that a raffle but that was the worst idea ever

I kinda liked it. It weeded out people. (Even though they pump faked and dropped the sign up an hour earlier than advertised)

Sorry, I know this has been asked plenty of times before.  However, do these run as small as the cream V2's?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom