ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao if people are fiending this hard for raffle entry confirmation I can only imagine how bad the "anyone get shipping yet?" Comments will be

Heads UP!

Any Canadians or anybody lucky off to order off Adidas CA - I didn't receive shipping confirmation from Adidas Canada but received MyChoice notification from UPS about a package coming tomorrow. Adidas with the quick ship
pimp.gif
Adidas CA uses UPS? Adidas US uses FedEx

Have any of you had this happen from Adidas where you haven't received an email that item has shipped but I'm able to see that a label has been created from Jody Walker (adidas) on my fedex app?

Have any of you had this happen from Adidas where you haven't received an email that item has shipped but I'm able to see that a label has been created from Jody Walker (adidas) on my fedex app?
Yes has happened every drop since the beginning of time
There are people talking about this happening almost every page for the last dozen pages

Last edited:

Yes this is extremely common with UPS and FedEx. Shipping emails are often way delayed versus actual shipping label creation and/or shipment starting.

$420 for a pair of zebras good deal or no ? 

Very good. You better jump on that.

Yes.

Do it

Size? I would right now.

How about for Oreos? is that a good deal?

Just saw that Del Amo Pacsun is calling for re-raffled unclaimed pairs 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirm from KicksUSA. Guess 3 pairs ain't bad being that I didn't get anything from foot apps (with all 3 10 min HS), ADC, and slept through YS. Good luck wit Barneys and SNS yall

Got my shipping confirm from KicksUSA. Guess 3 pairs ain't bad being that I didn't get anything from foot apps (with all 3 10 min HS), ADC, and slept through YS. Good luck wit Barneys and SNS yall
howd you get through kicksusa? just got in queue a bit before 10 and accessed the page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom