ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got over it pretty quick, I have enough yeezys to not care that much that a good friend wants to resell a yeezy I sort of helped him get. It just helped me make a judgment for future references. 
Probably wants to sell second pair to cover for the $240 he paid for the first pair off Confirmed. But yeah its kinda janky that he would use you like that without being clear about what he already secured

Adidas hasn't shipped yet, charge dropped from card.... got confirmation email and everything

Last edited:
I ended up with 3 pair for myself this release and 6 for friends.  All 6 of those pairs I got for friends will most likely be resold by the end of the week by them and I don't ask them for any of the profits.  Go get that extra cash.  They are my friends and have given me pairs for retail anytime i've asked despite what the resell is.  I even gave 1 of them a pair of DB5's for retail years ago.  

There is nothing wrong with helping people as long as you know what their intentions are in the 1st place.  When @vinotwofour's friend hid the fact that he already had a Confirmed App pair, that's what creates the shadiness.  Not the actual reselling part itself. 
Na f that. Do you just hand then $300-400 for no reason? That's what you are doing by giving them Zebras and knowing they'll sell them.

I'm all for plugging friends at retail if they are going to wear them but I'll be HEATED if I oop someone and they sell them.

Literally :lol:

Eh I guess I'll stop posting jigs and early links . Only answer dms i guess.

Crazy how 2 people wish ill on someone for sneakers Haa. But that's how the community gets toxic .

I'll be lurking if anyone needs help .

Last edited:

My friends pick up their pairs at Flight Club

After I drop them off
roll.gif

at the end of the day, it wasn't anything lost for me because if I hadn't lend him the accounts I would've still got 0 zebras from the footapps. My intentions was to help a good friend get something he wanted to keep and wear without me losing any pairs. I would've been more reluctant to lend him my accounts if I was here to claim my own pairs. Just a lesson learned that this friend would give me 0 pairs of zebras if he had 2 pairs and I had 0. 

Last edited:

roll.gif

at the end of the day, it wasn't anything lost for me because if I hadn't lend him the accounts I would've still got 0 zebras from the footapps. My intentions was to help a good friend get something he wanted to keep and wear without me losing any pairs. I would've been more reluctant to lend him my accounts if I was here to claim my own. 
These days bro, 

I can't even tell my homies I locked down few pairs

They will want them for retail and bug the ish out of me, whether it's they size or not

Last edited:
Eh I guess I'll stop posting jigs and early links . Only answer dms i guess.

Crazy how 2 people wish ill on someone for sneakers Haa. But that's how the community gets toxic .

I'll be lurking if anyone needs help .
Just make sure you still answer texts :smile:

Got to be careful someone is going to put that voodoo on you after flexing . Haa
I don't believe Superstition

I walk under ladders

Open umbrellas indoors

and 

spill salt on the tables.

KARMA is in your head, not your Destiny 

Last edited:

These days bro, 

I can't even tell my homies I locked down few pairs

They will want them for retail and bug the ish out of me, whether it's they size or not
Haha. Very true. Even friends that you're not that close with and they're asking for handouts. 

:rofl:
at the end of the day, it wasn't anything lost for me because if I hadn't lend him the accounts I would've still got 0 zebras from the footapps. My intentions was to help a good friend get something he wanted to keep and wear without me losing any pairs. I would've been more reluctant to lend him my accounts if I was here to claim my own pairs. Just a lesson learned that this friend would give me 0 pairs of zebras if he had 2 pairs and I had 0. 

Story is not getting better, Brother. Still not a Friend.
If you had nothing (not shoes), would he help you?

View media item 2477459

Story is not getting better, Brother. Still not a Friend.
If you had nothing (not shoes), would he help you?

he would honestly lol. thats why I said hes a good friend in other aspects. He probably assumed that since I have so many pairs of yeezys overall that it would be ok for him to get a small pie and let him eat it too.

That's not a friend. That's an opportunist. Don't ever feel bad about cutting people like that off.
exactly.. he had a pair confirmed already and never told you that's sketchy.  We obviously don't know your guys friendship but someone who pulls that on a "friend" isn't a true friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom