ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNS raffle was definitely buggy. Finally figured it out with about 10 mins left. Once you got to the captcha after putting in billing info - you had to "refresh" the captcha or ask for a new set of pics. Then it would accept the captcha options and push you through to the payment page. Took me about an hour to get through that step. Not sure if anyone else had to do the same thing?

I've never hit a single sneaker raffle through all these years....don't know how you guys in here hit...and hit multiple raffles.. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that if I bought a Supreme shirt I would start "winning" 3 pairs minimum on whatever I want.

Has anyone ever had yeezy's back ordered from ADC? I order powerphases for my girl on 6/4, they never shipped and I completely forgot I even order them. The CS rep told me once they receive stock they will ship them out but did not give me a time frame. 

Shipping confirmation from ADC on second pair. If it matters, 9.5 shipped first which was my last order and now size 8 shipped which was my first. Still waiting on the second order which is 8.5.

got that size 7 to ship from ADC 

was never worries just hype to see "something great is heading your way"

Shipping confirmation from ADC on second pair. If it matters, 9.5 shipped first which was my last order and now size 8 shipped which was my first. Still waiting on the second order which is 8.5.

perhaps they're shipping by size. My brother got shipping confirmation for his sz.10 yesterday . I'm still waiting on sz.8.5 too

Last edited:
Has anyone ever had yeezy's back ordered from ADC? I order powerphases for my girl on 6/4, they never shipped and I completely forgot I even order them. The CS rep told me once they receive stock they will ship them out but did not give me a time frame. 

Sounds like your rep may not know what you ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom