ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They making you offer a discount?
Yep. Offered the buyer a 10% discount.

1st pair that I sell after reaching 150 points (optional photos) and this happens. Just my luck 
laugh.gif

Yep. Offered the buyer a 10% discount.

1st pair that I sell after reaching 150 points (optional photos) and this happens. Just my luck :lol:

Happened to me too...luckily whatever I was selling wasn't as valuable as a yeezy but I was still pissed lol

My tracking from YS still says order processed: ready for UPS with a delivery date of "tuesday" it is now wednesday, should i be worried?

Anybody ordered yeezys from consortium? It's been days and they haven't shipped,
they acting weird with these.

Every drop they have given me tracking in 1-2 days max. I've even gotten tracking a few hours after copping from them.

Last edited:
View media item 2478067

RIP to my box that got sent to GOAT. Damaged during the transit. :lol:
Damn! Sorry this happened to you. How do you think this happened?

Tried that and that's what gave me the error,

Finally got it to work.
Check what's coming to me and still blank like Kanyes stare.
Maybe they haven't shipped yours yet?

yea thats what i thought but ups first showed it will be delivered on saturday but it shows if i changed it to a store pick then it would be friday....... But when i change it then its now monday 
That's weird! Maybe call the CS?

SNS just posted the following message. Looks like they are going to continue with the raffle for those that were able to get through.

sneakersnstuff: As we simply can not risk another DDoS attack we have decided to draw the winners out of the 20k+ people that managed to enter the raffle. We understand that this decision will not land well with many of you, but it is unfortunately the only possible way forward at this time.

We are sorry that you time and energy invested was all for nothing and we understand your frustration. Going forward we will continue to work on this raffle solution, as we still think it’s the most fair way to handle releases like this.

For all of you that managed to sign up, please have patience. You will be notified by email if you won or not and we will post on our social media channels when winners have been selected.

Last edited:
Sns going to pick from the 20k that got through. Idk about those guys sometimes. Their site went to **** last night too for MCs. They need to step their game up

Basically what they're saying is "F it, we messed this all up but we don't know what else to do so here ya go". Should be good news for the people that supposedly spammed hundreds of entries during that time.

And SNS still wants to stick with this "unique" raffle system for the next drop?! SMH.

1 in 20,000 chance I hit lol...not looking good lol

they should have done this from the start: log in with your account and only then you are able to participate in the raffle.
They say that they are screening multiple entries.... you had to put your mail, your billing info and payment info so they gonna be kick out....... "normaly"

Last edited:
Basically what they're saying is "F it, we messed this all up but we don't know what else to do so here ya go". Should be good news for the people that supposedly spammed hundreds of entries during that time.

And SNS still wants to stick with this "unique" raffle system for the next drop?! SMH.

1 in 20,000 chance I hit lol...not looking good lol
not even a 1% chance that we would hit compared to the 4% with creams..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom