ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

accidentally? with 1 email? 
1 email, 2 entries total with 2 different payment methods (CC and paypal). i thought it didn't go through the first time so i resubmitted. And when I checked my email, I got 2 email confirmations from SNS to the same email. 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:

they way SNS handled that raffle fiasko was maybe the sadest thing in sneaker society since crooked tongues had to close......
its not as bad as you stated, at least they try to be fair and stop bot and multiple entries. look at ******* nike, let bots run their website for years and now jordans are dying they deserve very bit of that ****. 

With this delay I don't doubt it. Check and see if there are too many entires to one address, same CC used more than once, might not knock out a lot but it will knock out some. Especially since kids who got thru were bragging about anywhere from 6-100 entries with the same info

Dammmm if I would've gotten in on SNS seems like I wouldve had a legitimate shot since I wouldve had 1 entry..

Barneys come through for your boy 1 time!

1 email, 2 entries total with 2 different payment methods (CC and paypal). i thought it didn't go through the first time so i resubmitted. And when I checked my email, I got 2 email confirmations from SNS to the same email. :wow:  

Damn homie, you may still be good,

I know I used PayPal for my entry and my Cc for my girls entry. Lettuce pray

Sorry, I'm not trying to come off as an *** but that's why I mentioned to go by EU sizing. It'll take into account whatever size difference that brands use(1 for Adidas, 1.5 for Nike), so it's easier to just go by that. 

Ignore me. :lol:

I just realized I meant to reply to the dude you replied to when he was inquiring on what size for his girl. :x

You're right though. Stick to your EU number to avoid the confusion.

What up ya'll? Been a long time lurker since 05-06. Finally decided to create an account haha.

Anyways, I apologize in advance if this question has been answered.

But is anyone else currently stuck on 2 "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" when you track your order?

The funds have been pulled from my account, but the transaction itself says its still pending.

Been noticing people here have started to get their tracking info/pairs already.

Am I good & should I just wait out until the funds clear my account?

Wondering if its too early for me to feel impatient lol

Any help would be much obliged, thanks.

What up ya'll? Been a long time lurker since 05-06. Finally decided to create an account haha.
But is anyone else currently stuck on 2 "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" when you track your order?
The funds have been pulled from my account, but the transaction itself says its still pending.
Been noticing people here have started to get their tracking info/pairs already.

Give it a couple more days. You should be fine.

hope so man! This pair was going to be for my brother anyways since he struck out this release

I somehow manually copped on the first release and trusted an incompetent fool on this release because I had work, needless to say I took a fat L

Mine was stuck on that status and was updated to shipped just now. No email from ADC yet though. I used PayPal if it helps any.

I somehow manually copped on the first release and trusted an incompetent fool on this release because I had work, needless to say I took a fat L

Wait , was he a incompetent fool before or after this release ? BeCause if he was before then ....

maybe it is slapped on and its just not picked up by UPS yet. I mean they can only fit so many inside their truck at one time. Probably just at the bottom of the pile. 
That maybe a possibility. I do remember when I created labels for my old company and I would forget about that label and just create a new one . Who knows how their shipping department works

Hey why are not some threads closed off as private? If a person has a certain number of post they have access to the thread?

I just started following this thread since I googled something like "how many pairs of Yeezy's can I order" after I tried ordering four pairs.  It was my first time even trying to order a pair so I was freaking out when the first article said that you can only order one pair and adidas will cancel all of your orders.  Found this thread and just been lurking, hittin refresh since Saturday.  It's been great, so I decided to go ahead and sign up.

I have 3/4 from adc (fourth pair is a paypal order that I never received confirmation on, but have an authorization pending on paypal), manual, and wife picked up at FedEx today.

I'm at work right now, but I'm about to head home to my first pair of yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom