ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied to goat when they first started but have never sold there or anywhere for that matter. I don't know if I'm grandfather clause'd in with the fees but been thinking about selling some stuff to fund for an engagement ring.

Speaking of which, I'm glad they took a month off from a yeezy release lol. Breds and Zebras a week apart was killing my pockets for sure considering I was able to pick up at least doubles of each. 

Dump'em all!
That ring will outlast rubber and leather any day of the week.

Dump'em all!
That ring will outlast rubber and leather any day of the week.
lol I gotta keep some stuff. I only need to dump a quarter of my collection for my fund. It's just that I'm in the middle of also trying to buy a new car now that my old car is paid off and starting to show problems 
mean.gif

Almost bit on a pair of Breds for $500 last night...

Passed though...Just going to hold off for the Creams and hope for the double up...

Think the Creams release will overshadow the Zebras since they'll be another white based Yeezy out now?

Think the Creams release will overshadow the Zebras since they'll be another white based Yeezy out now?

Seems like every release overshadows the previous one just bc it helps people forget about the L they might have taken. But in terms of the colorway appeal as a whole no way. These are top of the V2 with Belugas and nobody has forgotten about those.

Zebras wound cuts deep. If they made the coppers or the greens as limited as Zebras and I struckout on those, I probably wouldn't be as salty as striking out on Zebras. Zebras are top 3 V2's so far IMO

Last edited:

Zebras wound cuts deep. If they made the coppers or the greens as limited as Zebras and I struckout, I probably wouldn't be as salty as striking out on Zebras. Zebras are top 3 V2's so far IMO
What are everyone's top three V2's? 
nerd.gif

Mine are 

1) Zebra

2) Beluga

3) Bred

Last edited:
same lol. For the moment at least. Creams and the green ones will make that list soon enough. It's because I prefer the stripe to be monotone with the rest of the sneaker. 

i wish my brain would stop overthinking about the zebra sizing like others in this thread lol. it would just sucks trading or spending money for zebras getting them in and being like "oo yeah these are too tight" or theyre too big and heel slippage etc smh

What's a good price for a pair of breds and Oreos? Size 8. Debating which pair I should get.

Last edited:
I suggest go your true size for choc 750's. The only 750's that fit big was the OG 750's. After that, starting with the Triple Blacks is when they started making 750's length somewhat correct and with the extra padding around the heel/ankle area that made it fit more true to size. 
I agree I went TTS on my Choco 750's as we;; and they were a lil narrow at first but break in after a few wears. Like everyone keeps saying...they aren't as comfy as 350's but then again they are an entirely different shoe. IMO they are one of the best 750's and glad people slept on them so I could get them at a decent price lol :smokin

Zebras look dope in person, don't get me wrong, but I only think they're top 3 because Adidas didn't properly execute well on the BF pairs. If done right, those Coppers could have been really really nice. Even the red & green pairs.

1) Belugas

2) Breds

3) Zebras

It's had for me not to show any love to the Oreos, because I love how simple and easy they are to put together with anything else.

Just left Stadium Goods.. 7.5 fits almost perfectly with dress socks. With my normal socks they'll be perfect. 7.5 it is. Now let's see if I can wheel and deal or them on Goat/Stock X.

Just left Stadium Goods.. 7.5 fits almost perfectly with dress socks. With my normal socks they'll be perfect. 7.5 it is. Now let's see if I can wheel and deal or them on Goat/Stock X.
They let you try them on? That's dope.

Flight Club has always let you try on sneakers. Their clientele base is so big and international that a lot of out of the country tourists come to buy shoes. And you can't have a "no try on policy" when you're charging a premium. People have to see how shoes fit before they spend that extra cash, especially the tourists that come fully expecting to overpay. 

Flight Club has always let you try on sneakers. Their clientele base is so big and international that a lot of out of the country tourists come to buy shoes. And you can't have a "no try on policy" when you're charging a premium. People have to see how shoes fit before they spend that extra cash, especially the tourists that come fully expecting to overpay. 
Oh ok, never knew that. Never purchased from Flight Club before, just figured they had some kind of conversion chart.

Slang doing the drawing for size 11 zebras in 6 hours :nerd:

Enter up!

yo.slng.co/d_dabadestalbo_69_8ZbZ

i wish my brain would stop overthinking about the zebra sizing like others in this thread lol. it would just sucks trading or spending money for zebras getting them in and being like "oo yeah these are too tight" or theyre too big and heel slippage etc smh
I was on the same boat but I went ahead and ordered the same size as my other v2s, well see how they fit once I have them in hand

What are everyone's top three V2's? 
nerd.gif

Mine are 

1) Zebra

2) Beluga

3) Bred
Zebra 

Beluga

Reds 

I was on the same boat but I went ahead and ordered the same size as my other v2s, well see how they fit once I have them in hand

Zebra 

Beluga

Reds 
i might just wait to see what you say before purchasing a pair then haha. how long till you get them in o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom