ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does barneys only make the call within the 48 hours after email is sent or until all pairs are gone. Still haven't got a call.

It doesn't matter if they are fake cause by the looks of the other two you don't wear your shoes anyways.

lol

i keep em clean tho

Zebras are still DS as i just got them.. if you've been following the thread to any degree you'd know I wear my Creams a lot, they've seen the washing machine a few times to keep them crispy..as for the BREDS, I only wear wh black denim so they have maybe 6 wears and theyre .5 too small ....

#1 rule, got to keep them clean!

Does barneys only make the call within the 48 hours after email is sent or until all pairs are gone. Still haven't got a call.

if you got a winning email, you're guaranteed a pair. Size isn't guaranteed, its just whatever sizes are left once they get to you. They call at random time and in random order among the winners. So it just comes down to luck if you get an early call or a late call. For the last raffle, winners got call as late as 1 week after replying to the email

165738_1322688.jpg

if you got a winning email, you're guaranteed a pair. Size isn't guaranteed, its just whatever sizes are left once they get to you. They call at random time and in random order among the winners. So it just comes down to luck if you get an early call or a late call. For the last raffle, winners got call as late as 1 week after replying to the email

it was more than 1 week, I think it went to 2 weeks where people thought they got screwed I remember

Asked to be called late afternoon (I teach in the mornings), and I missed a call at noon from them.

Well, delayed W into an L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom