ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
443E9CFA-901E-4FEB-95D9-5D002EEE6AD7.png
Wow. The color is actually listed as Akon. Saw it on twitter and thought it was a joke.

Went ahead and bit on a pre-order now that my size went back up. I've bought into projects on Kickstarter and group buys on Massdrop before so I'm accustomed to waiting several months for a product to arrive. Worst case, if they're unimpressive in-hand or sizing isn't TTS for some reason, I'll just OOP 'em to someone for retail.

This is where I'm at too...I wen't with my V2 size just in case and if they end up not fitting I'll slide them to somebody on the forums here...

:rofl: @ the people who said they wanted them when they first saw them, but now are on some, "Oh damn, these are $300? That's too much." You know damn well if these were some pink 750s ya'll wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger even if it was listed for $400. :lol:

Hopefully we're getting beluga 2.0 in October, these 700s in November, and the 3 other 350 v2s in December :tongue:rayer hands:

:rofl: @ the people who said they wanted them when they first saw them, but now are on some, "Oh damn, these are $300? That's too much." You know damn well if these were some pink 750s ya'll wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger even if it was listed for $400. :lol:

You can't compare these with 750's though in terms of looks, can you?

Ll, post: 28564004, member: 38783"]Oh well...On to the next one I guess...

Beluga 2.0's in October is where my focus was anyway...I'll wait those out...[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom