ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you even pay 120 if you consider them horrendous?

I wouldn't and didn't pay anything for these. Let me rephrase.

No one should pay more than $120 for these.

I get they have boost technology so I could see them asking for around $175 for these. But because it has Yeezy's name on it they jack up the price like crazy. Because they know people will buy it just for that.

And people did.

does anyone
$50 USD???? :sick::sick:
I'd be sick. We on the same continent. Shipping from Europe to the US rarely exceeds $30
yeah no joke

on the Zebra release this is how it went down

$50usd shipping
$11usd federal tax
$21.95usd provincial (state) tax

no idea why they're charging canadian taxes in USD

Then UPS would charge duties (18%) and taxes (15%) AGAIN in canadian funds PLUS brokerage fees (~$100cad)

most people were paying roughly $170cad on top to UPS to receive their package

and then we all know how YS doesn't reply to any query you send them

Can anyone DM me the variant for a size 10 wave runner? I need to test something... i don't have the high end tools to get them off YS

Can anyone DM me the variant for a size 10 wave runner? I need to test something... i don't have the high end tools to get them off YS
They aren't on the product page anymore from what I can see. Unless someone saved them I'm not sure they're there. I'll keep looking

I wouldn't and didn't pay anything for these. Let me rephrase.

No one should pay more than $120 for these.

I get they have boost technology so I could see them asking for around $175 for these. But because it has Yeezy's name on it they jack up the price like crazy. Because they know people will buy it just for that.

And people did.
Who hurt you ?

Who hurt you ?

Haha I'm all good, I didn't waste my money on these things. And I could care less if you or anyone else did. It's more upsetting that Adidas would have the audacity to charge $300 for these.

Don't be mad because I have an opinion about it, and that my particular opinion might apply to you. Don't got to get all defensive about it, it's just an opinion.

I still kept on copping via YS using a shipping company to forward it to me in the UK. it was easy, didn't miss a drop. but it was expensive. near enough doubled the cost of the shoe after extra shipping costs and extra taxes. took weeks too. so, yeah, good news for me.

make it harder to cop now mind. since all the extra customers are back again. reckon i'll miss out on the odd one now. not really that bothered as long as i get the frozen yellow ones. only care about those. already got too many yeezys and several of them dont even get worn anymore.

was in bed when the 700s dropped. anticipating a restock on those any moment now. W anyway since i can take advtange of the easier shipping now like.

Last edited:
if you cop them now for a good price, and the market value actually goes up, theres a very good chance your seller is not gonna honor that sale. Make some BS up like "I couldn't fulfill your order" and then go cash out for more.

or in reverse, you buy them now from a reseller for lets say $600, and come time they arrive to sellers hands and market gets flooded and the market value drops down to $350, you'll be kicking yourself because you overpaid and that seller laughing for 3 months

Wouldn't it be crazy if they gave those people who ordered these 700s first dibs on the Frozen Yellow 350v2s or dare I say..... the Dark Green V2s that were "cancelled".

"Oh, you cancelled your 700 order? Too bad."

I thought this same thing haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom