ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why everyone is trying to be on their avant-garde fashion ish with these 700s, I just want to see them with a decent fitting pair of jeans. Unfortunately I'm not famous, so I can't be dressing like Cudi or any of these other dudes on a day to day basis. :rofl:

grey calabasas look boring...just like the white.
They look bland but still not bad. Reminds me of a simple mason margiela shoe for some reason minus the paint splotches. OG cream ones still the best so far.

Since OG's tend to be more sought after...will the Cream OG ones go further up in value now?

They look bland but still not bad. Reminds me of a simple mason margiela shoe for some reason minus the paint splotches. OG cream ones still the best so far.

Since OG's tend to be more sought after...will the Cream OG ones go further up in value now?

You realize what sho you're talking about

lmao for real

They were trash and will continue to be, no margiele bs lol man wake up

You realize what sho you're talking about

lmao for real

They were trash and will continue to be, no margiele bs lol man wake up
Yes I'm fully aware. I rock my PP's all the time and they are a decent shoe. I'm not saying they are the best shoe out there but they are a basic easy to rock shoe IMO.

And if we're discussing margiela's...what makes them such a unique shoe besides the name? They're a basic shoe as well with a high price tag.
IMG_1757.JPG

They both super boring .
What I meant is that using a "designer" shoe to compare the PPs is giving them a reference to something that they're not imo

I sounded too aggressive in m first post . I'm sorry for that
Thanks for keeping it polite :D

The powerphase to me will suffer from the easy alternative disease. Why pay high resale when common projects make a simple basic white shoe that is a much cleaner silhouette same with MMM and hell even clae has a nice simple white shoe like that. The powerphase should maintain a low cost even on resale imo because some one looking for a shoe at a good price range that is just like that can look at the same company and just pick up a stan smith.

They both super boring .
What I meant is that using a "designer" shoe to compare the PPs is giving them a reference to something that they're not imo

I sounded too aggressive in m first post . I'm sorry for that
Thanks for keeping it polite :D

All good, didn't take too much offense to it :nthat:
But you right, designer shoe is one thing and PP which are essential a workout shoe from the 80's is another. I was just talking about how the basic design is basic by design. I like basic shoes as well as loud shoes like my Luxury vibrant Orange NB's or Coca Green Asics. All depends on what you feel like at that moment. To each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom