ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DIJQ9lAXcAA8yXy.jpg

700's :nerd:
Ye eating good. Dude packing on them lbs.

Anyone mind helping me out LCing a pair of Breds I posted in the LC thread? Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Sooo, I'll confess I'm a noob on the whole Yeezy-procurement thing. I just happened to be checking my twitter feed when the 700's came up for sale, such that I was able to grab a pair.

But, as far as I can tell, the next pair to come available will be the Beluga 2.0's (correct?), which will release in October (kinda weird, since the 700's aren't actually gonna be in orderers' hands until early November). So what will be the best way to grab a pair? Await an announcement? Hope for similar tweet-luck I had for the 700's? Go to a specific site? Grab some app that gives me an alert the moment it comes up for pre-order (and, uhh, would be good to know what that app would be...)?

Thanks in advance.

Sooo, I'll confess I'm a noob on the whole Yeezy-procurement thing. I just happened to be checking my twitter feed when the 700's came up for sale, such that I was able to grab a pair.

But, as far as I can tell, the next pair to come available will be the Beluga 2.0's (correct?), which will release in October (kinda weird, since the 700's aren't actually gonna be in orderers' hands until early November). So what will be the best way to grab a pair? Await an announcement? Hope for similar tweet-luck I had for the 700's? Go to a specific site? Grab some app that gives me an alert the moment it comes up for pre-order (and, uhh, would be good to know what that app would be...)?

Thanks in advance.

first off, grats on the cop. Yes beluga 2.0s are the next to drop (per rumors but nothing is set in stone until adidas actually tweets/updates their website) and your best bet would be either YS or ADC. There are a lot of international sites (with US shipping, assuming that's where you're located) that release late at night (in terms of PDT). Links are typically posted if you follow this thread. Download the Confirmed app for the in store reservations. This thread is usually pretty active and moves fast the week before a release. There is no such thing as preorders for 350s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom