ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think YM is inconsistent simply unfollow them on twitter
But they still give info so why would you do that? It's not black and white like that, it's about whether they are an authortative source or not, which they aren't. That doesn't mean you shouldn't appreciate the info they give, you just can't take it like adidas is giving the info out since YM is simply a secondary source of information

Beluga 2.0 season......

Is almost upon us

yeezy-boost-350-v2-beluga-2-release-date.jpg

i wound up selling grey gums bc of the whole GITD gimmick.

if they built every other 750 colorway like the chocos i would have kept all 4

I hope those NTKhakis become a thing with those 700s :lol:

And how come we still haven't seen anybody with the 700s in some fitted jeans yet? Seems like every pic we've seen is on some ultra baggy or ultra wide pants. Curious to see how it actually looks with some decent pants on.

I think it's bc probably less than 10 people have actual pairs in hand

Once more people get them in hand we will see different looks

Can't wait to see Brad Hall's take on the 700's

I hope those NTKhakis become a thing with those 700s :lol:

And how come we still haven't seen anybody with the 700s in some fitted jeans yet? Seems like every pic we've seen is on some ultra baggy or ultra wide pants. Curious to see how it actually looks with some decent pants on.

They're going to look real nice :nthat:

Honestly it sucks I'd have to be back in the good South for the release, it's cooked in NYC , booking flights as we speak, full refund clauses just in case of dammit

Beluga 2.0 hasn't come out yet and hasn't even been sold on the first market let alone the secondary market

700's have only been pre released so no one knows resale on those either

Regardless why do these numbers matter if no one has the shoes in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom