ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood the hate on the PPs... sure they are'nt "anything spectacular" but thats actually what i like most about them..buttersoft leather, clean monochrome shoe.. dont make them something they're not.. in for a 2nd pair this weekend. :smokin

I don't hate the PP, I just don't know if there is anything interesting enough to make them stand out for a multitude of other white retro looking shoes, especially at double the price.

I don't hate the PP, I just don't know if there is anything interesting enough to make them stand out for a multitude of other white retro looking shoes, especially at double the price.

pretty much how i feel about them. Theyre not bad shoes, theyre just not a sleeper or underrated or a stunt piece.

detailforstore2_grande.png

i shot them an email about the calabasas stuff that dropped alongside the 700s a couple of days ago and they said they were going to start shipping them out within a week, so makes sense. sucks that im on the east coast though cause once my tee ships, its gonna take another week just to get here

I'm just thankful that there are finally some Yeezy releases I don't want.

Too bad that's gonna change soon...

powerphase restock this weekend? anyone know if its true and which day? missed first two times, trying not to this time around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom