ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
More from YS...

1C593893-F328-4FEA-8660-0827327457CA.jpeg 736541B3-E49A-4D51-9198-59EE843D7FE7.jpeg

Speaking of eqt basketball

the adidas eqt basketball was one of my favorite adidas back in the day..

being able to change the inside bootie with diffeent colors was so dope to me

back to these 700's tho :smokin

Sizing on track pants are over exaggerated. Im 5’8 33-34 in waist, 175lb, L fits fine. Maybe half inch big, not baggy at all

5-8"? the length bust be insane

Just for reference I'm 5-10 and went with a small. The mediums were just too long, couldn't imagine wearing a large.

i like that non-acronym acronym. And it'll be dope if adiprene contains boost but that foot tumor outsole in itself is bulky enough that it'll be a miracle if they can stuff boost in the midsole.

People gonna be in for a real shock wh those season 6 runners. The Adiprene+ material is used on my Rafs and it's not soft at all!

Love my Rafs just don't be expecting them to feel like anything released thus far. Especially anything with boost, unless those all white runners have them but that is TBD.

man its so hard to visualize a dope fit with the 700s and these white runners causes Yes fits have been trash for quite some time now.

cant wait till i get mine in-hand so i can actually put them on with some decent denim instead of those bummy *** sweats

YM is saying 3 V2s in the next 2 months.. we shall see...
Beluga 2.0s/ McYeezys and Maroons or Dark Greens, but i think the dark greens were scrapped...

Gotta Love Waiting Weeks On End, Taking Photo’s, Sending NUMEROUS DM’s And Texts To A Fellow Member Who Not Only Legit Checked Your Pair Originally, But Then Made First Contact Asking To Trade Beluga Sizes... Only For Them To Come Up With Excuse After Excuse And Change Their Mind In The End :smh:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom