ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who contacted YS for 700 tracking, did you email them directly or use the Help form on their website? I wonder if one method produces a faster response
Used the help function. It's been 4 days. No reply. Size 10.5 so I doubt it's a size thing.

Not sure how I feel about these. Gonna sleep on them for a bit.

E1A6F601-68F3-46B5-B8EB-E6C5EF4A704D.jpeg

Need to find a jailbreak spoof for confirmed ASAP
You can google re-confirmed there is a work around. Then you need location faker. It can put you into the zones. But you still have to go there to pick up the shoes. So being a DMVer I'm not driving to NY for shoes if I were to hit personally not worth it for me

anyoe else getting problems trying to sign up for sns raffle? says its having trouble with a fraud check or i've signed up for the raffle already (which both isnt true)

You can google re-confirmed there is a work around. Then you need location faker. It can put you into the zones. But you still have to go there to pick up the shoes. So being a DMVer I'm not driving to NY for shoes if I were to hit personally not worth it for me
Appreciate it fam. I’m in Detroit so Chicago is an easy trip, sucks not being in a confirmed area though.

nah you only gotta click on one image, its the same as the zebra drop and the web confirmed drops as well

nah you only gotta click on one image, its the same as the zebra drop and the web confirmed drops as well

That was the procedure yes, but I was told from a reputable source that there will be TWO more captcha session where you need to tap on the correct pic.

We'll find out in the morning once UK peeps dies for our sins lol

Never used Confirmed before. So once the timer runs out, I just hit Reserve and pray I get selected?

Can't even enter my address for the Endclothing raffle. I hit save and it does nothing. I get stuck in a loop where I have to enter my address :angry:

That was the procedure yes, but I was told from a reputable source that there will be TWO more captcha session where you need to tap on the correct pic.

We'll find out in the morning once UK peeps dies for our sins lol
im literally looking at the backend rn, its the same as the other ones

There's gotta be some German/Italian shops for online raffles..isn't there usually more?

Gonna take zzquil for the next two day and sleep like a rock. Come Friday night I'll be ready to catch an L... team no sleep cya friday/sat morning

Reactions: PJS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom