ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
C67JkNdW0AAsmZC.jpg:large
Was this taken at a seniors assisted living facility? Looks like the kix them peeps wear. Not to mention your stance makes you look like you may be pushing a walker.

Last edited:
for those asking for LC check, i found asking on reddit was one of the best ways. the LC thread here on NT is pretty slow and not many know what to look for.

Everybody saying how ugly these are and how they won't cop are the same one who on release day are gunna be scrambling to cop, Just like what happened with belugas before release everybody criticized them and now is their top v2.
As for me Personally I won't cop aftermarket but if I get my hands on them for retail I'll wear them to the ground

Internet group think is already in full force so this won't change anything but why can't people understand that this is an Adidas model from the 80s? I keep seeing all this Reebok talk like Ye "designed" these - unless there's something I'm missing he took the PowerPhase lowtop and added Calabasas in gold.   This is a basic "aerobics'' sneaker from the late 80s- Adidas, Reebok, Fila all had something similar along with a high top version with straps.

I wish they would have updated them with some Boost or something then I'd be in - they are not too comfortable as is and I have no connection nor do I care about Calabasas.

At least use these pix to clown instead of another shoe:

View media item 2367670View media item 2367678
View media item 2367682View media item 2367684
ogs called these "yum Yums" in my hood

Kanye needs to either "listen to the kids bro" or surround himself with less "yes men" ... heck even Kim K... she seems to be the A1 wifey but almost to a fault

I can picture her "yes, babe, those look great! OMG I love them" shes blinded and so are the people in Yes camp.. and heck, even if they did say something to the contrary, Kanye is the stubborn type so you know hes not gonna listen...

Maybe someone at adidas should have spoken up or another designer he looks up to... Ye listens to very few people Kim K and prob very few others....

Kanye needs to either "listen to the kids bro" or surround himself with less "yes men" ... heck even Kim K... she seems to be the A1 wifey but almost to a fault

I can picture her "yes, babe, those look great! OMG I love them" shes blinded and so are the people in Yes camp.. and heck, even if they did say something to the contrary, Kanye is the stubborn type so you know hes not gonna listen...

Maybe someone at adidas should have spoken up or another designer he looks up to... Ye listens to very few people Kim K and prob very few others....

Hes just switching it up from the futuristic look of the 350/750 and Air Yeezys since brands are riding that wave to death and going for the vintage look with these powerphases and the new runners. I aint mad at it.

Hes just switching it up from the futuristic look of the 350/750 and Air Yeezys since brands are riding that wave to death and going for the vintage look with these powerphases and the new runners. I aint mad at it.
I totally hear you on that but these look 90% like those reeboks i posted earlier.. he trollin us ? 

Ye is a musical genuis.. and i loved all the Adidas sneakers, heck even the runners that he was rockin.. but these just seem like a carbon copy (90%) of something thats already been done... i mean, mayyybe if he used premium materials like RO of Raf or Y3 but doesnt look like it 
ohwell.gif

full disclosure  - will still try to cop and see them on foot ...howcaninot? LOL 

Some of the zebra's pull tabs are about to eat the logo and others seem to be running away from it. Zebra is truly a legit check nightmare without matching box, sticker and inside tag. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Sounds like you know him very well

I totally hear you on that but these look 90% like those reeboks i posted earlier.. he trollin us ? 

Ye is a musical genuis.. and i loved all the Adidas sneakers, heck even the runners that he was rockin.. but these just seem like a carbon copy (90%) of something thats already been done... i mean, mayyybe if he used premium materials like RO of Raf or Y3 but doesnt look like it :\

full disclosure  - will still try to cop and see them on foot ...howcaninot? LOL 

Not sure if you've went back through the last couple pages but they look like a carbon copy of something thats been done because thats exactly what it is. Its a retro of the adidas powerphase from the same era of these reeboks everyone keeps talking about. Its not an original design, its not supposed to be. He probably went through the adidas vault and picked a shoe he liked and adidas was probably all for it if not the ones pushing him to do that. They are extra plain to me but some people like/need that look sometimes, cant rock 350s every single day. I'd rock em on a sunday or something but definitely not paying yeezy prices for them, retail or resell.

When patta or atmos or clot design an AM1 no one says it looks like something thats been done before, it looks like an AM1. It IS an AM1, thats the point lol.

Last edited:
Sounds like you know him very well
lol hardly. ..But i am a stan FWIW.. been a fan since I was downloading his tracks on limewire (or bearshare cant remember)  in the  "kane west"  era 
Not sure if you've went back through the last couple pages but they look like a carbon copy of something thats been done because thats exactly what it is. Its a retro of the adidas powerphase from the same era of these reeboks everyone keeps talking about. Its not an original design, its not supposed to be. He probably went through the adidas vault and picked a shoe he liked and adidas was probably all for it if not the ones pushing him to do that. They are extra plain to me but some people like/need that look sometimes, cant rock 350s every single day. I'd rock em on a sunday or something but definitely not paying yeezy prices for them, retail or resell.
I have and it wasnt clear ( at least to me) that the design was intentional.... i interpreted it as lacking....maybe thats my bad =\

This makes sense and I appreciate your reply.. thx Frank  
nthat.gif

Some of the zebra's pull tabs are about to eat the logo and others seem to be running away from it. Zebra is truly a legit check nightmare without matching box, sticker and inside tag. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Apparently if theres a huge gap between the SPLY and pull tab = fake. However it may vary with the big foot sizes.

you shouldn't be legit checking off of just the pull tab anyways. Check the boost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom