ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t fall into the hype. You will regret it gil23 gil23
got enough v2s and as an avid frank ocean fan it was a wrap when i saw this :lol:

b6f45a8cb4a33dd0b1ab7ada8c78f617.1000x996x1.jpg

I think loads of people here will be pretty darn sad when ADC goes live if it’s the similar stock as we EU people had. Never seen so little people in our swedish Yeezy group eat. I think I’ve seen 4-5 of 13+k members who actually got a pair, except for raffle winners. Usually many more catch the W. I’m just saying, if they release about 3k pairs don’t get your hopes up too high lol.

I think loads of people here will be pretty darn sad when ADC goes live if it’s the similar stock as we EU people had. Never seen so little people in our swedish Yeezy group eat. I think I’ve seen 4-5 of 13+k members who actually got a pair, except for raffle winners. Usually many more catch the W. I’m just saying, if they release about 3k pairs don’t get your hopes up too high lol.

i go in every yeezy release expecting a L anyways

i go in every yeezy release expecting a L anyways

Total opposite here, expect the W. Same with Supreme.

Funny thing is, when the mini bike released I thought I had 0 chance and wasn't even anxious. Ended up getting one haha

Otherwise I'm just a ball of nerves.

Need a pair to repay myself the $250 Adidas stole with Fed Ex when they didn’t drop off my last ****ing yeezys. Marked them as delivered. I tried google searching the fed driver to get some info. I was hoping to see the guy in my shoes on fb. I had a surprise for him but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom