ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With so many pairs of footwear out there to choose from, will never understand why some of y’all legit get mad when you miss out on **** that like this

With so many pairs of footwear out there to choose from, will never understand why some of y’all legit get mad when you miss out on **** that like this

4F88F066-E3AA-4759-BB87-8A2A3C530511.gif

Hit on ys. I was on before mafia tweeted and I just checked I got my order confirm at 1109. Had no captcha and I manually entered all my credit card info.

Same. Relied on Pw up tweet but it's refresh after that like no other. Checked out at 8:08 am PST . Salty about 10 spinning wheel on Adidas tho

Mann.. way too much splashing and spinning wheels. Gonna have nightmares about em.. :lol: Couldn’t manage to get jack.. guess they decided to get everyone riled up for the 2.0s. I’m not complaining tho, I’ll take a few of those and blue tint.

I guess the Yeezy drop took some focus off the DBs, managed to snag the 12s.

can that actually work
Yes..worked for me...didnt get a chance to actually buy the shoe but that did clear up the spinning. Allowed me access to see that all pairs of all sizes were claimed at this time but if my size becomes available again later I can cart from this page.

Still yeezyLess on adc and ys. Whatevs... on to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom