ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So TD price has peaked? 1400 good price for VNDS? I only wore them twice, sz 8

Last edited:
UNDS'd my V2 Bred's today.. gonna say the footbed feels just like that of the pureboost.. with a little extra cushioning  prob due to the midsols (black translucent) thing that wraps around the boost

For  those who have the Pure Boosts try them on you'll see what I'm talking about 

Finally copped my grails! Did a straight trade with the Zebras, can't wait to rock these.

View media item 2371406
Prolly the best yeezy boost cw IMO. I'm glad I bought for around 8 on release day when I caught an L. Thought it was expensive but knew the value would keep rising. Now they are way more so always good to pull the trigger right away when you find a decent price.

These joints are toooooo clean....glad to have them

smokin.gif
Crispy AF.  

I've been beating a pair around the house... releasing to the wild coming soon, tho.  I beat a PB1 pretty regularly... think Yeezy beating round 2 will be zebras.

Last edited:
Apologize in advance if this video makes you cringe. First time cleaning any upper material like Primeknit. Had to do perform the operation cause it came stained from YS. Let me know if there are any tips for next time, cause cleaning is definitely something I need to improve on.

you messed up. magic eraser is an abrasive product. it's basically superfine sandpaper. thats why the primeknit is frayed now. do better research next time. try a stain remover pen and/or just plain Dawn dish soap and warm water

and novice is is pronounced naw-viss (not tryna be mean)

Last edited:
Apologize in advance if this video makes you cringe. First time cleaning any upper material like Primeknit. Had to do perform the operation cause it came stained from YS. Let me know if there are any tips for next time, cause cleaning is definitely something I need to improve on.

There are a lot of complaints about stains on pairs from YS. Not sure what they were doing before handling the shoes but those fools really need to get their **** together. That's ridiculous for something like that to be happening with Yeezys, especially the Zebras.

Last edited:
There are a lot of complaints about stains on pairs from YS. Not sure what they were doing before handling the shoes but those fools really need to get their **** together. That's ridiculous for something like that to be happening with Yeezys, especially the Zebras.
They are white. Unlike any other v1 or v2. Stains will show easier on the white. 

you messed up. magic eraser is an abrasive product. it's basically superfine sandpaper. thats why the primeknit is frayed now. do better research next time. try a stain remover pen and/or just plain Dawn dish soap and warm water
and novice is is pronounced naw-viss (not tryna be mean)

Notes taken. Interesting to hear that about magic erasers, as it felt really soft with water. Appreciate the feedback!

There are a lot of complaints about stains on pairs from YS.
Heard about the multiple complaints too, probably a lot of the previous Yeezy V2 were stained this way but because those were black, we don't see it haha

seems like every time a oxford tan comes up, its gone before i can even pick them up.. Was planning on sending my TB 750 & a ds bred 1 to sole supremacy for a ds OT but then they mentioned that they wouldn't hold it for me, so i was hesitant after seeing a pair in a 9.5 be gone from there site in less than 24 hours... Considering just moving my TBs and grabbing a used pair of Goat, but every used pair seems over priced to me. 

They are white. Unlike any other v1 or v2. Stains will show easier on the white. 

Notes taken. Interesting to hear that about magic erasers, as it felt really soft with water. Appreciate the feedback!
Heard about the multiple complaints too, probably a lot of the previous Yeezy V2 were stained this way but because those were black, we don't see it haha

Well in that case the next release will be an absolute **** show lmao

So a friend of mine asked me today about the sizing on yeezys. I told him go up a half size just to be on the safe side but he's concerned about the length. I went tts on my only pair of yeezys which is the Oreo V2's so I don't have a half size bigger to compare the length. I would assume they'd be longer obviously seeing how it's a bigger size but I might be wrong. True false?

Last edited:
So a friend of mine asked me today about the sizing on yeezys. I told him go up a half size just to be on the safe side but he's concerned about the length. I went tts on my only pair of yeezys which is the Oreo V2's so I don't have a half size bigger to compare the length. I would assume they'd be longer obviously seeing how it's a bigger size but I might be wrong. True false?

true

the bigger the shoe size = the longer the shoe length

if your friend has a pair of ultra boost, tell him to go with his UB size. I went 9.5 in both v2 yeezy and ultra boost and the fit is the same/similar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom