ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• F374EA4D-B745-49BF-92F8-3A263B0D527B.jpeg
    F374EA4D-B745-49BF-92F8-3A263B0D527B.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 51
Are people really going to wear this color? lol. Hideous imo.

I respect your idea

But the only way to make this shoe better is remove “SPLY 350” and mark full zebra stripes

“ Frozen yellow” is better than “ Arctic Orange” (pink). “Particle Beige” (pink) “flax” (wheat)

It just looks like frozen Icepop

And you wear it with black jeans maybe dark polo shirt

Too bad I only buy retail
I would wear it before I am too old to wear this thing

4 pairs of yebras today was a good day :nthat::nthat:
Sorry fellas. There's a bunch of lying posters here trying to generate FOMO. Reminder- resell is 1k+ for most sizes. That only occurs when there are less than 10k pairs made worldwide. This is beyond rare given the intense demand. There is ZERO chance anyone here copped 4 pairs, sorry. Antibotting on YS and ADC is starting to work, copping is basically a lottery. Don't feel bad, most people here are lying to get their fun, because they are pathetic losers. Impossible to believe stories of these bozos saying they "copped 4, damn it was a good day" um ok loser. The damn thing sells for 4x retail for a reason, because it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to get, and bozos here without a college degree want you to believe they are geniuses who "Cracked the code" to score thousands of dollars of resale profit. RIGHT!!!!! LOL

Sorry fellas. There's a bunch of lying poster's here trying to generate FOMO. Reminder- resell is 1k+ for most sizes. That only occurs when thereare less than 10k pairs made worldwide. There is ZERO chance anyone here copped 4 pairs, sorry. Antibotting on YS and ADC is starting to work, copping is basically a lottery. Don't feel bad, most people here are lying to get their kicks. Impossible to believe stories of these bozos saying they are "copping 4, damn it was a good day" um ok loser.

You sound salty, it was definitely possible. But okay.

Sorry fellas. There's a bunch of lying poster's here trying to generate FOMO. Reminder- resell is 1k+ for most sizes. That only occurs when thereare less than 10k pairs made worldwide. There is ZERO chance anyone here copped 4 pairs, sorry. Antibotting on YS and ADC is starting to work, copping is basically a lottery. Don't feel bad, most people here are lying to get their kicks. Impossible to believe stories of these bozos saying they are "copping 4, damn it was a good day" um ok loser.
I really don't care if people believe me or not I got all 4 from YS manually just cause your mad today doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on others. There's always next week

I know what you're trying to say and who you're trying to say it to, but you're wrong. I purchased 4 off YS with no cancelations (yet at least)

november has been good to alot of us. Today was not my day hopefully I can cop a billion beluga 2.0s to make up for this L

I really don't care if people believe me or not I got all 4 from YS manually just cause your mad today doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on others. There's always next week
not mad at all. I got one. But I am doing exactly what anyone manual is doing w multiple devices and multiple IP addies and have done this on every drop and never scored 4 except for the Creams, which were the most plentiful so was obviously possible. ZERO CHANCE you copped 4 yourself for such a rare, $1k resale release. Not salty, just salty on liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom