ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to start a tradition.. every time I take an L, i unds a pair of shoes lol

f1f22yTl.jpg

Wish somebody would throw me a helping hand. 16 devices and never got past splash today. Still unreal to me. What were the final stock counts for adidas US? Any know?

“No1 cares about this Yeezy”

Then we should preach “no one cares about this Yeezy” to those buyers in stockX offering $800 for this shoe, persuade them to withdraw their offer

So “no one care” will be a true statement

Oh, oh, that would hurt the resale value wouldn’t it? How about resale value of $300?

Let those who really want McChicken Yeezy get it for fair price.

Salty? Butthurt? Smh? Cover your face emoji? That’s why we can’t have good things? Yes.

Last edited:
Just got my shipping conf from YS... time to enter more raffles for the belugas....is footlocker doing app reserves tomorrow. I messed up and shoud did todays purchase with my wife's account to put her in platinum status

Reactions: PJS
I ate. Then I text my extended family & they all ate. Now we’re going to get together and have a Happy Yegiving Thursday while wearing our McYeezy’s. Same color as the potato salad & everything.

Reactions: PJS
“No1 cares about this Yeezy”

Then we should preach “no one cares about this Yeezy” to those buyers in stockX offering $800 for this shoe, persuade them to withdraw their offer

So “no one care” will be a true statement

Oh, oh, that would hurt the resale value wouldn’t it? How about resale value of $300?

Let those who really want McChicken Yeezy get it for fair price.

Salty? Butthurt? Smh? Cover your face emoji? That’s why we can’t have good things? Yes.

Go wash your face b

Sneakers are not that serious

Went to Adidas Toronto to pick up my confirmed pair. First time ever hitting on confirmed.

They had a few guys outside asking you if you wanted to sell to them :lol:

The funniest was some guy inside arguing that he should get a pair even though he had no voucher on the confirmed app and his name wasn't on the list. Definitely a guy who messed with the app in some way and was trying to scam a pair smh

For those who have ordered from Sivas before, why do they put the "street, road, Ave etc.. " before your street number info first. It should be at the end of your address info.

they had to make these limited since they were the ugliest pair. If more of a GR they would sit and would be easy cop. Next two are fire

They did that when I won zebras from them. It'll look normal on the shipping label though.
Good to know thanks brother.
I looked at my email confirmation and it also has the "street" at the beginning of my address. Guess when they create the label they'll realize.... Hopefully lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom