ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to cop one pair from YS. Ended up getting past the cache page on ADC when they still had 12s available, but the captcha kept refreshing. Super annoying but glad I copped at all.

L today but ready to move on for Belugas. I wonder if Shiekh stores will have the QR scan codes available tomorrow.

I love breds (black sneakers in general) so I would rather keep those. Once I get 2.0s I'm most likely selling my zebras.

If I liked them breds and zebras equally and didn't care about value I would keep zebras. A quick look at them and people will automatically know they're yeezys

Straight to feet with these today...

Love them! Might actually double up...On to the 2.0’s...

E306198A-033F-4F72-9CF5-EABAE858583F.jpeg D91F8EE1-A87F-4E8E-A4E2-D8347A285279.jpeg
I hate when socks are worn like that on runners but mannnnn that looks fire. Congrats

Stopped by 1 of the 2 FNL locations in my area doing raffle for the b 2.0 today, he said they would start as soon as the store opens and would be handing out tickets all day.... and didn’t know what the smallest size they would have in stock....

anyone know what YS numbers looked like?
my guess is ~6000 pairs (order numbers spanned 54k-60k from what I've seen).

I would sell the breds over the zebras, because the zebras are a unique shoe that pops. The breds are a little inconspicuous and could be easily mistaken for a basic 79.99 knit adidas shoe. Why pay a premium for a shoe if it's not going to turn some heads?

I see exactly what your saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom