ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never saw the password page or anything. Stayed on the season 5 page and refreshed. So, if I saw the password page, was I suppose to be signed up before even trying for it? Don’t have a YS account.

Trying to get all this squared away for the 2.0s.
You don't need a YS account. There is no password. But the page did come up at 8am PST and went away at 8:07am pst and the yeezys were there for a few minutes. Was able to grab 2

Yo Waves, Imma let you finish, but the Turtle Doves are the greatest Adidas Yeezy of all time

UMZwmYMl.jpg

#Respectyourelders

Not shot on iPhoneX :lol:

I got a ‘enter email’ on screen on YS then a ‘thanks’ after I entered it.

Then nothing happened.

Blue tint is no good. Looks like faded zebras that got dye from denim on the collar

You don't need a YS account. There is no password. But the page did come up at 8am PST and went away at 8:07am pst and the yeezys were there for a few minutes. Was able to grab 2

Got it. Not sure why I didn’t see it. Was frantically scrolling through the website when members on the NT started posting about YS going up. Will be up for it for the 2.0s. Thanks for the infos!

Cream and zebras in my size still holding pretty solid resell value. Got me thinking about doing multiples for next Saturday. But that seems like a bad investment. Pre-release value is only at 600.

Cream and zebras in my size still holding pretty solid resell value. Got me thinking about doing multiples for next Saturday. But that seems like a bad investment. Pre-release value is only at 600.
Cop all and as many yeezys as you can. You won't lose money.

If they are gifting celebs and friends these Frozen Yellows, then we are gonna get another wider release!!

prolly footsites and shops

It’s sunday. Nobody has any reply on the end raffle.
People have been getting emails saying they didn't win the END raffle. I have not received an email from them at all, and was wondering if anyone actually got a confirmation email saying that they won the raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom