ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20171121-162520.jpg

Remember , just because a labeled was created doesn’t mean it’s confirmed. Ordered Creams from YS before and 2 months later it was still in “label created”. Ended up filing a chargeback. I wasn’t banned cause i was able to get powerphase and zebras

Did you also receive a shipment email from YS for the creams?

Remember , just because a labeled was created doesn’t mean it’s confirmed. Ordered Creams from YS before and 2 months later it was still in “label created”. Ended up filing a chargeback. I wasn’t banned cause i was able to get powerphase and zebras

what he said.

happened to me with the Powerphases i had to do a chargeback

I cancelled my hold request and now it says its in transit... IDK whats going on, but whatever. Either I get them delivered or I dont. Realizing I cant control eveyrthing

Got called from North Park FNL in Dallas, size 6.0 though... contemplating selling them if I can’t get a pair for my brother to break even or do an exchange with someone else.

Got called from North Park FNL in Dallas, size 6.0 though... contemplating selling them if I can’t get a pair for my brother to break even or do an exchange with someone else.
damn if they were a 5 i would have been down to swap i need one for my girl :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom