ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy who thinks he can walk into a store to get pirate blacks

fake_yeezy6.jpeg

I mean is it really that hard to repost a link or post then? I don't need help but yall act mad corny with this ****. Just shoes fam...

Not about the shoes. it's about not contributing and wanting everything spoon fed on a silver plate.

No surprise the same people eat every release. You need to put in the work to get the shoes. If this guy wants them that bad then he needs to put in the work. simple as that.

The original dates for both frozen and belugas were earlier right??? Did they mean to drop both of them consecutively?

Not about the shoes. it's about not contributing and wanting everything spoon fed on a silver plate.

No surprise the same people eat every release. You need to put in the work to get the shoes. If this guy wants them that bad then he needs to put in the work. simple as that.
:lol:

millennials man.. they're used to getting trophies just for showing up

#16thPlaceTrophy

:lol:

millennials man.. they're used to getting trophies just for showing up

#16thPlaceTrophy
I mean I come from a time where you didnt have to fool with none of this **** to get fire sneakers. Wake up Saturday and cop. All this internet hype **** is what makes the process unbearable. Sorry if people don't always care to participate.

Acrimony switched it up and is allowing customers to have their reservations shipped. I caved; that grey Isar Rucksack looks pretty dope and I have been in the market for a new bag anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom