ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been very blessed by the local spots on this release

ERQRiSD.jpg

Are the Champs VIP discount applicable for Yeezys? I got a coupon online and there doesn’t seem to be any restrictions. But of course they always try to make up some Bs during hype releases.

Are the Champs VIP discount applicable for Yeezys? I got a coupon online and there doesn’t seem to be any restrictions. But of course they always try to make up some Bs during hype releases.

I've never been able to use discount on them at Champs or FTL

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed with raffle links, store codes, information, etc., these past few days and I wish everyone a safe and memorable holiday tomorrow
Thankful for babyj and the links this thanksgiving season Wouldn't have been able to enter all 50 million raffles

These will be close to $400 flat for resell. Creams were never below $500 pre launch lol... 2.0s are

They definitely won’t accept it champs fL or Fa they literally put that sign up last year for the space jams I did get to use it for the top 3 though

Gonna trade a homie a pair of yeebras for two pairs of belugas 2.0s

Right now I'm winning for sure, in the long run, super loosing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom